“Waiting forever!!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #54 of 177 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Reviewed 25 June 2018

There was hardly anyone inside the restaurant but we waited for 45 minutes to be seated. Then we had to wait for a long time for the waiter to come by. The food was definitely overcooked.
This is the worse Red Lobster place I have ever been to.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Getting there, the front of this location was packed (inside and out) with customers waiting to be seated. But within 15 minutes, we were called in and wow. Their food was absolutely amazing. The meals, the drinks, the desserts... all perfect. And the service was unmatched and fantastic! Loved the ambiance, the quality of everything and so much food with just under $150 spent for 4 people including tax and tip... you can surely count on me to go back.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I went there 10 out 10 times almost got ripped off.
They will charge extra food & drink which you did not ordered.
The food is getting better but stivanill oily ad salty compared to other restaurant chain.
You bring a COUPON? Good Luck.
It will vanished and not counted into your invoice.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

It was too crowded and we waited 90mins, the food was good but lobster tail was quickly cooked, service was ok.

I don't recommend this branch.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Four of us went here for dinner on a recent Saturday night. The restaurant was busy, but not overly crowded. From the time we placed our drink orders, it took over 30 minutes until we received them. After about 25 minutes, I went to the bar to get my wife a glass of wine and when I got back the drinks had still not arrived. Three of us ordered soup - one was warm, one was cold and the third was lukewarm. When the waiter delivered some of the food, he brought the wrong salad to my wife - she had ordered an entree salad and he brought a smaller dinner salad. Then, a short time later, he admitted he forgot to place the order for something my sister-in-law had ordered. Overall, a very disappointing experience. Cannot recommend this Red Lobster to anyone.