“Still consistent after 20 years”
Review of Ichi Riki - CLOSED

Ichi Riki
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I've been frequenting this local establishment in Elmsford, NY. The food and service
has always been consistent. We ordered the Shrimp tempura, Salmon Teriyaki, Broiled Seafood Platter and Sashimi Deluxe Platter. Everything was fresh and delicious. Besides going to NY City - this place is very good. Can't wait to go back.

2  Thank Coolmobee

Reviewed 5 December 2013

This local restuarant has been voted best Sushi in Westchester quite a few times. It is good and fresh and there are some interesting things on the menu. I feel it is a bit pricey compared to some other local places. The service is professional, although not overly friendly. The restaurant itself is clean and well done.

2  Thank sue5290
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We go with friends to this restaurant several times a year and are never disappointed. I usually get some sushi to start then as a main course I get the Salmon Teriyaki dinner. The dinner comes with Miso soup and a salad with crab meat All usually good. Pleasant service in a casual setting.
Jeremy T

7  Thank jeremy t
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Ichi Riki is a Japanese restaurant we've been going to for many years. We've been there lately again and the food was excellent as it's always been. Their sashimi plattter was out of this world fresh and delicious. We love the tender crispiness of their vegetable and shrimp tempura. We love their red bean and green tea ice creams. Overall this is a perfect restaurant serving fine Japanese food.

6  Thank Emel897
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I must have come in too early. The sushi chef was not there. I wanted a sashimi dinner, my favorite at good sushi places. You can tell a good sushi place from the sashimi, it should have no fish odor or flavor. The tuna and salmon had a VERY slight fishy taste. Very subtle, not enough to send it back but just not the best. I have had better sashimi from Wegman's.
Oh well, it is not the worst, yet not the best either.