“always a good show but food has gone down”

Westchester Broadway Theatre
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Elmsford
Danbury, Connecticut
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“always a good show but food has gone down”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

could not decide on 3 stars or 4 star rating. gave it a 4 since the shows are always good. saw the titanic there and enjoyed it as usual. service there has been getting worse over the years. your used plates just sit there forever and drinks take 15 minutes at least. also it is time to get new food on the menu , change it up a bit. the prime rib is hit and miss on how good it is. my piece was so fatty i sent it back and waited over ten minutes for a new one. even if they raised the price of a ticket up or served some items on menu for an upcharge it would be great. it is time to start expecting more from service staff. when it comes to the shows you will enjoy the evening.

Visited March 2014

Yorktown Heights, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Mary Poppins was SUPER..............”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

My Husband and I had an absolutely wonderful experience last night at WBT. We cannot say enough about this production of Mary Poppins. The performers were excellent . We have been to many shows here and although we always enjoy them this one is Top(pin)s!!!! We'd recommend this play for everyone of all ages.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Lorri F
Bronx, New York
“Music and Local History on Stage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

This production was longer than usual ones but lots of great acting, singing and dancing. An important part of our local and national history. The orchestra seemed louder than usual and that made understanding the singers sometimes difficult. No problem when I mentioned to my waiter I'm lactose intolerant; they accommodated my needs. We got tickets from GROUPON and that included a $20. voucher for extra food( drinks or desserts) or to spend at the gift concession. Only 30 minute drive from The Bronx and faster without traffic coming back at night.

Visited April 2014
Yonkers, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“An enjoyable dinner and show with the family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

My mother, kids and I loved the WBT's production of Ragtime. Overall, the quality of the show was excellent. The ensembles were especially well-done. We enjoyed our pre-show dinner and dessert with friendly service. They were gracious enough to adjust a vegetarian plate (and dessert) for my vegan daughter. It spacious venue with comfortable seating and easy viewing no matter where you sit. We will definitely recommend WBT for anyone looking for a quality dinner theater experience.

Visited April 2014
Monroe
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Why go to Broadway in NYC!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

What a wonderful time we had spending the evening at the Westchester Broadway Theatre. The dinner was delicious and the show "Ragtime" was so exciting. I did not want to go to NYC like we did last year(too cold, terrible parking, long walk, too late, traffic, etc.). The Theatre was right off the Tapp. Bridge and no problem with parking. I am sorry we never went all these years. If you like off Broadway shows, you must go. Shop local!

Visited March 2014