Hampton Inn White Plains / Tarrytown
Westchester Marriott(Tarrytown)
US$191
Travelocity
  • Pool
Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel(Tarrytown)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$153
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Westchester County(Tarrytown)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$126
US$243
US$234
US$182
US$176
Travelocity
US$127
All reviewsfront desksteep hillroom was cleanwhite plainsthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staffyogurtcookiesnice breakfastoff the highwayeasy accessconvenient locationbusiness tripnice staynew york cityking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2014

This hotel offers the cleanliness, style, and comfort one expects from the Hilton line. I found the bed and room to be more than adequate for a good nights sleep and a couple hours of leisure time, and the breakfast area had plenty of comfortable seating and food choices. It does offer a bit of trickiness to get in and out of, as the hotel is build into a steep hillside. I was fortunate that traffic was light in the evening and morning when I needed to arrive and depart.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michele V, General Manager at Hampton Inn White Plains / Tarrytown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review The Hampton Inn White Plains/Tarrytown. I am so glad that you were comfortable in our hotel. I truly appreciate the feedback and I will share it with our team.

I hope to see you again in the future.

Michele

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We missed an exit off the highway and ended up near this hotel. Kids desperately needed a bathroom, so we went in. The desk staff was so friendly, they welcomed us and even encouraged our kids to have a cookie and cocoa although we weren't guests! The day was freezing rain and roads icy, but the hotel had plenty of salt on their driveway and a cozy fire in the lobby. If I'm ever in the area, this is definitely where I'll stay! Kudos to your staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for writing review for our hotel, even though you did not stay with us.

I am so happy to see that our associates welcomed you and your family to our home!!

Please let me know if you are ever in our area again.. I would love to have you stay with us.

Michele Viapiano

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Staff is very helpful, efficient and pleasant. The rooms are comfortable, clean and quite. The location is good, easy access to any of the borrows. Complementary breakfast is the icing on the cake. This is our 2nd trip to this hotel and I'm sure it will not be our last.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2014

This hotel had everything one could want and expect at a much fancier level and price. Staff were consistently very friendly and helpful, the lobby was spacious and attractive, and the room was very clean, very comfortable, and had room to move. The complimentary shuttle to the train station meant we could get into NYC easily when not tied up with family. A great budget choice with no sense of being on a budget.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here for the weekend. My room was very clean & any extras that was needed the staff had it at the front desk! This location is right off the highway and on a main road in the town. Very easy to find. After a long hectic day at work this quiet stay was much needed for me. The only downfall was that the toliet in my room ran water all night after I flushed it! The snack bar section behind the front desk, was infested with black ants! I told the night staff at the desk & all they asked me did the ants get into my frozen dinners I was heating up in the microwave! I also noticed when I went back down to the snack bar area to get bottled water the same 2 men at the desk did nothing to examine of solve the ant issue! Not a item in the area was moved or cleaned to stop the ants! Ants in the winter in a hotel food area is very nasty! This issue needs to be fixed! I spent $14 on 2 frozen dinners, but this hotel can't fix a ant infestation where over priced food and snacks are on display and sold?

• Stayed: December 2013