“My business family”

Hampton Inn White Plains / Tarrytown
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Elmsford
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This place is for those who want to feel at home. The staff are very accomodating and the hotel fits here in Elmsford. The are a team and try to make it work everyday. I've stayed here 28 weeks at 3 days per week. I know this hotel and the staff have been wonderful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michele V, General Manager at Hampton Inn White Plains / Tarrytown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit. If we can assist you in any way in the meantime, please let us know and we will be happy to be of service.

It brings a smile to my face when our guests tell us that our team was great!!

Michele Viapiano

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Great stay, very clean, good diner across the street. Just use the actual air conditioner/heater unit, not the wall thermostat - a bit confusing. Overall excellent stay, clean room, nice fitness center and close to the freeways.

Thank Dave G. O

We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit. If we can assist you with your air conditioning unit, please let us know and we will be happy to be of service.

If you have any further comments or feedback about your stay, I am always interested in hearing our guests' impressions of our accommodations and services so that we can improve for your next stay, so please feel free to email me at any time.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Hotel staff is friendly and helpful. Hotel location very convenient to highways and local attractions. Nice secection of breakfast items. In-house guest washer/dryer. The only aspect that needs improvement is a checklist utilized by housekeeping to ensure all used items (towels, bathroom amenities, coffee, cups) are always repalced.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It is very refreshing to hear that you enjoyed your stay while you were in Elmsford. I have reviewed your review with my Director of Housekeeping, and he has shared your feedback with his entire team.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

This hotel always goes above and beyond to make your stay outstanding. The staff is always accommodating and very friendly. I look forward to my stays at this property. I had asked for an unusual request at this property during my most recent stay asking them to help out with a piece of a sales presentation that I was doing. The request was for a timeframe during their peak morning rush period and without hesitation, they assisted with my request and helped to load my van.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I truly enjoyed hearing that our team was able to assist you with a sales presentation.
It puts a smile on my face to know that we were able to delver an excellent service experience.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

The lobby is open, spacious and newly decorated. Area for dining and watching TV has some high top tables with electric outlets. I found my room to be very clean. Breakfast was plentiful with lots of good choices.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay while you were in Elmsford.

We loved having you here.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Couldn't close the door when you use the toilet, that's how tiny it was. Built on a steep hillside, which I expected, having grown up in yonkers. Most expensive hotel we stayed in the whole trip to NY and NJ, and the least value of the bunch. Really minimal hampton inn, but not the worst. Horse cave ky takes that prize.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input on our service and appointment and apologize for the inconvenient water issue you encountered. We will use your comments as we continue to evolve our guests' experience moving forward and we hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Michele Viapiano

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Minor flaws, pleasant staff, and convenient location to local restaurants and business wish there was a hot tub or interior pool rooms were very clean, exiting and entering hotel parking lot could be tricky off busy highway

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elmsford
Courtyard by Marriott Tarrytown Westchester County
SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Greenburgh
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Hawthorne

Been to Hampton Inn White Plains / Tarrytown? Share your experiences!