“Decent hotel”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Elmsford
Elmsford
“Decent hotel”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Nice and clean room. It was close to the hospital where I was interviewing for a job. Other guests were loud very late into the night and so had hard time sleeping/staying asleep. Nice front desk ppl.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Arjun V, General Manager at Days Inn Elmsford, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. We hope you will come back and stay with us again.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 914-592-7500

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Elmsford
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Staff was nice the room was too small old and ugly. Not to mention overpriced. The heater was off and on all night so loud. Poor air quality. Not enough outlets. Check out should be 12. They need to renovate.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Arjun V, General Manager at Days Inn Elmsford, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.We are in the process of renovating the hotel in phases. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 914-592-7500

Travellers are raving about these Elmsford hotels

Montreal
Reviewed 17 December 2013

My honey and I were heading to NYC from Vermont and long story short (weather warning etc), we needed a place to crash for the night. We found Days Inn in that coupon book at the rest stop.
We ended up in a smoking room and it didnt smell at all (room 276). It was freezing when we got in the room (keeping in mind it was bitterly cold out), but the heater worked and eventually it warmed up.
The shower/bathroom was recently re-done. Nothing fancy, but the stand up shower was nice. I like a bit more pressure, but it was fine.
The curtains kept the room dark which I like and besides the heater, it was quiet, which made for great sleeping.
In the room, right in the path to the bathroom, there is a big awkward chair which I bumped into every time I got up. I would've moved it, but it had these creepy white stains on it, so there it stayed.
For breakfast, there was cereal, bagels, toast, and some little danish. Coffee, tea, OJ and apple juice were available. It was fine and the only complaint I have is that the little plastic knives were too flexible to actually spread my cold butter and cream cheese. Picky detail, I know :)
The bed was comfy. Coffee maker, iron and hair dryer in the room.
Front desk staff at night and in the morning were friendly and helpful.
Over-all, a basic place to lay your head on the road...

Room Tip: Go check your room before committing.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Arjun V, General Manager at Days Inn Elmsford, responded to this review, 29 December 2013

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.I have noted the Issue about the stained chair and have briefed my emloyees to ensure that such lapses are not repeated. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologise for not exceeding your expectations. We hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Elmsford
La Quinta Inn & Suites White Plains - Elmsford
Extended Stay America - White Plains - Elmsford
Courtyard Tarrytown Greenburgh
Hampton Inn White Plains / Tarrytown
SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Greenburgh
Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson

Been to Days Inn Elmsford? Share your experiences!