“"Poor Hospitality"”

Pine Valley RV Park & Campground
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Endicott
Pine Valley RV Park & Campground
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We chose this campground, as it was close to the En-joie Golf Course. We invited two couples to stay with us, they paid their visitors fee, which we thought allowed them to stay overnight "WE WERE WRONG"! Shortly after 11:00 pm the owner knocked on our camper door and said all visitors had to leave, One of our couples said that he had not put the visitors sticker on the windshield. So I went out to explain that to the owner, and he said all visitors were to be out of here by 11:00. Again I tried to explain to him that they had paid to stay the night. And he had informed me that they had not and said they had to leave now. So I went back and asked our friends if they had paid and they informed me yes. I went out looking for the owner who was still riding around the campground looking see who was doing anything in the wrong. I had caught up with him at the end of the road we were on. Before he got to me, he had stop another one of his camping people that was coming down the road to yell at him for going more then 5 mph in which he sure didn't seem to be. I went to up to his vehicle and again tried to explain the situation and that when we had checked in that we had told his wife that we had 2 other couples staying we us and she said that they would have pay. He told me again they didn't. I asked him if we could pay and said no and for them to leave now. So I decided we didn't need to stay either. And we even had paid for gate card deposit. After this experience we would not recommend this campground.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
15  Thank Bruce J

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed Weekned of June 20th, 2014 First time didnt know what to expect WOW place was well care for, had a great weekend with friends, Husband & Wife team owners of the campground were very friendly! Never seen owners work so many hours and hard on a campground. We love it so much that we booked a extra day and now thinking about going back with more friends and family with about 7 -10 Rigs. Keep up the Great Job and Hope to see you guys soon. Jim R Staten Island,NY

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jim R
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I camped with my teenage daughter and my nephew who is 14. We arrived on Thursday and was leaving on Sunday. We had friends in two different camp sites on the water as well as ours. I noticed the location of the fire pit for our site was under the outer limbs of the only pine tree on our site. We had fires and friends over every night with no issues until the last night. There was eight of us around our fire, at approximate 10pm the male owner pulls up and comes marching in saying we damaged his tree due to our large fire in the most unprofessional, inappropriate and hostile way.
Our fire was not large in anyway nor would it do harm to his pine tree. I suggested that he should he move the fire pit. He then came at me and said maybe you should leave,you don't belong here. After he left we promptly checked to see if any heat was reaching the pine branches and it was not. We had a local fireman in are group, and he said there was no way we caused the damage, it was done by a previous camper with a very large fire. What was scary he showed no respect,didn't care how he acted or what he said in front of the kids. I will never return nor would I recommend this campground to anyone while it is owned and operated by the currant owners. A suggestion, take pictures of your campsite before and after as I did, and watch out.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
18  Thank BT27531
Reviewed 14 July 2013

The owner were very rude to us while we stayed there. He touched our camper and threatened to take our hose for the waterhook up because there was a slight leak from the line. The camp ground was very wet to begin with and it did not cause any damage to the site. The camp ground did have a nice lake but there wasn't much else to do. The playground set was old and it was located in a swampy section.

• Stayed: July 2013
15  Thank winters2013

Been to Pine Valley RV Park & Campground? Share your experiences!