“Added extra--new German menu”

Frank's Steak House
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Esopus
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Highland, New York
“Added extra--new German menu”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Frank has now added a wonderful German menu, with meats from the famous "Elia's "meats.
All with all the trimmings . Including pretzel bread. So if your not into, steaks, burgers, pasta, seafood, ribs. Try the German food.

• Visited December 2013

Wallkill, NY
“REAL PORTERHOUSE AND NY SIRLOIN STEAK”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I had a Porterhouse at Franks a few weeks ago.
It was a remarkable meal. The restaurant is a little dated but the food is still remarkable.
Porterhouse Steak, T-Bone Steak and NY SIRLOIN.
As I said I had the Porterhouse with a smashed potato and sweet carrots and red cabbage.
The potatoes were great the red cabbage was ok, the carrots were very buttery and sweet. Real good.
The Chef Elijah is an excellent Chef. It was not that busy I was surprised that it was that slow. I guess the Holiday season slows things down.
Great Job Frank.

• Visited November 2013
Brentwood, NH
“Great Steaks at a good price”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Franks place in the Hudson Valley isn't fancy but the service and atmosphere is friendly and attentive. Steaks are of a quality you would expect in a much more expensive type of place. I would highly recommend a visit to this establishment if you are in the area.

• Visited October 2013
elijah1003, Manager at Frank's Steak House, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us please like us on Facebook for promotions and specials
“GREAT Menu and Food”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

One of the best Steak House's in the Hudson Valley! Cant beat the quality, quantity and prices.
Weekly specials from appetizers to desserts are unique. Something for everybody's taste.

• Visited July 2013
elijah1003, Manager at Frank's Steak House, responded to this review, 1 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leaving a review we appreciate your kind words and business and hope to see you again soon. Don't forget to like us on facebook for menus, promotions, and more savings!!
Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States
“Dinner”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

On our way back from Up State New York, we stopped for dinner at this restaurant. I decided on Salmon ,my grand kids had spaghetti and meatballs and my daughter in law and my son had steaks. The food was excellent, well prepared and presented,and reasonably priced. I would not hesitate to use this restaurant again if I happen to be in the area. Nice ambiance .no complaints whatsoever.

• Visited August 2013