“Good food”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014

High recommendation for Donnelly's. We arrived on a crowded Friday evening. All efforts were made to give us the seating we preferred. Not a long wait, and a very pleasant hostess. Food was excellent. Swordfish salad was very good, but the piece of swordfish was perhaps only two ounces… a very small triangular wedge. Service was prompt. We will return.

There are newer reviews for Donnelly's Public House

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food was not good and the service was worse. I ordered a burger and the bun was so soggy it fell apart and the meat tasted bad. I never send my food back for fear of what I might get back (thanks to the movie Waiting lol) but this was not edible. When I complained the manager came over and basically told me I was wrong or I was lying. Needless to say I did not reorder and did not eat my meal. We paid for my boyfriend's food and left. I will never step foot in this place again.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stopped in on a beautiful Saturday night around 9:30 pm and the place was jammed. We were told about a 25 minute wait so we stayed. 8 minutes later we were seated. So far so good. Ordered a couple of drafts from their really solid and expansive selection. So far very good. Two of us ordered the boar burger with goat cheese and duck bacon. Are you kidding me? Can I live here? One order of chicken taco salad for my wife. She loved it. So far, very very good. Food was terrific, beer choices phenomenal and service right on the money. It's obviously a very popular local hangout and deservedly so. Definitely going to at Donnelly's to our regular rotation.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Good bar for beer of many different varieties. I've never eaten here but the popularity of the place has to tell me that the food must be very good. I'll try to schedule a time to eat here too. I usually go into this bar for a beer or two before going next door for the pizza.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have dinner or lunch here several times a month. Their daily specials are always something different and creative. The St. Patrick's Day breakfast (advance purchase tickets only) is a family tradition.

1  Thank Rocmom