“AMAZING TIME!!! LOVE THIS PLACE”

Painting with a Twist
Ranked #2 of 18 things to do in Fairport
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a great place to have fun with your friends, or meet new friends; relax or just let your hair down and be you; or simply discover your inner artist. Bring your favorite bottle of wine or beverage, and paint along with our artist to create your own work of art that you will take home at the end of the evening.Class Prices: $35 per person for a 2 hour class and $45 per person for a 3 hour class. Family Day and Senior's Day are $25 per person for a 2 hour class.
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I had a private party here and was amazed at how MUCH FUN we had! My friends and I all walked out with a piece of art that we created that is just perfect!! I didn't realize but they have public classes all during the week. I will come again and again. They also have kids birthdays. GREAT IDEA!!!

PaintingTwistFpt, Public Relations Manager at Painting with a Twist, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

We are so glad you had a great time!

There are newer reviews for Painting with a Twist