“Menu pics arent the same as the food”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #38 of 99 Restaurants in Fairport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have been to a few Applebees in different locations. I have to say that I have been disappointed each time. I 'hope' that each time I go, that it will be better as I also give a place more than just a one time chance. The food on the menu's look great but when you get them, they look so much less appealing. The taste of the food was also just ok. I know the food isnt going to be spectacular here but at least serve food that is appealing and not just from frozen, processed meal.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

I used to love to go to Applebees as I loved their oriential chicken salad and the dressing that came with it. On the suggestion of my wife I tried the salad with the grilled chicken instead and it failed not only for me but for my wife as well.
The reason she suggested the grilled chicken was that she had previously had it at this same location and she loved it.
My next beef was with the shrunken portion size (hope it's not chain wide). Last time I had the "original" oriential chicken salad the portion was very good. This time the amount of salad and chicken was smaller. Come on now, how much have the price of greens and the fixxins risen lately!!!!
Like I said before, Applebees had always pleased me before this visit. The only thing that was good for me was the large draft beer. Normally I'd have several but the seating area next to the outside windows was downright cold and many a person were wearing their jackets. The temp outside was 20 degrees and i'd bet the interior where we were was the mid 60's.
Our grand kids were happy with their Oreo milkshakes, mac and cheese and chicken tenders.
It's going to take me awhile to visit any Applebees again especially this one in cold weather.
By the buy, our server was excellent and very attentive. His name is Todd C.
Finally., I did complete an online survey for Applebee's regarding this visit.

1  Thank Bruce B
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We come to this Applebee's often and enjoy the food and service. The servers are very pleasant and we have had the manager check with us a few times. The food is typical Applebee's fare. The portions are moderate but still fulfilling. We tried the new green bean appetizer and found it was delicious although a bit too salty for my taste. Overall a very enjoyable restaurant.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook