“Great food and great service”

Horizons Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 99 Restaurants in Fairport
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Woodcliff Drive
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Incredible view, AMAZING AND UNPARALLELED service. Food is a little pricey though, but I would say the experience of eating at Horizons is worth it :)

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Upscale, expensive, but wonderful. Perfect service. Made it just in time to see the gorgeous sunset view while seated in very comfortable chairs by a fireplace (long day in Niagara and comfy chairs were very welcome) GREAT cocktails using premium liquor. I love Casamigos tequila and have never seen it used in a cocktail so for $11 i was extremely happy! The gnocchi w/pork belly was wonderful. Creative and delicious Caesar salad. My husbands rack of lamb was the best! I had the Salmon and really enjoyed it! We went back for the breakfast instead of getting on the road first thing cause we knew it would be good. It was a wonderful buffet! Fresh eggs, yogurt with fresh berries. Pefect bacon! etc. etc. $14 a person was a bargain (especially after spending days in Niagara!) The breakfast menu looked amazing as well!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I am happy to report that the manager wisely sent me a complimentary gift certificate for two for Horizon's Sunday brunch after my New Year's Eve reservation fiasco. We used the certificates last Sunday and have raised our opinion of their service considerably. The first pleasant surprise was the ability to text a reservation. No room for error there! Yeah! The restaurant staff was reasonably professional and obviously well-trained. The food was excellent but very few offerings for the growing number of us who are gluten free. The staff catered to us at just the right level--not intrusive or arrogant--just enough to make us feel pampered. My daughter, an experienced professional chef and gourmet, joined us and was pleased. Glad we gave them another chance!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had dinner, breakfast and brunch and enjoyed every meal. The staff were extremely attentive and the dining room was lovely. We were even able to watch an amazing sunset!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Horizons is in the Woodcliff Hotel. It is an elegant dining experience. The lunch menu is fantastic and the food superb. This is a great place for an business lunch. The view will astound you.