“Great asian food”

Add it.
Aja Noodle Co.
Ranked #58 of 100 Restaurants in Fairport
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We got great food and in abundance. Service was a little slow, and you needed to waive many times to get a hold of a waitress, probably because it was noon. Still, a please I'd go again to try more delicious Asian food.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Had tried Aja Noodle at another location some years ago but found the food too spicy and not to my liking. Decided to give it another try for dinner a few nights ago. Much...much better! I had the Aja Chinese Chicken cup of soup ($2.99) which was very good. Also, the Chinese Lo Mein with Shrimp ($9.99) was wonderful! Great sauce,noodles and veges with shrimp. My husband had the Wok Fried Rice with Shrimp ($9.99). It had good veges in it but rice was a bit drier than expected. He actually liked my lo mein dinner better. I had leftovers of my meal and took them home and they tasted better the next day. Sauce had a chance to soak into the shrimp giving them better flavor. Service was fast and polite. We will come here again.
Extra bonus: There was a sign saying if you were a RAC member then you get $2.00 off your meal!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We've been here several times now and the worst part is choosing what to have! Everything we've had has been delicious. A few of our favorites: Fresh Basil Rolls, Chinese Black Bean Noodles and the Red Thai Curry with Rice Noodles (instead of Rice). Portions are generous, prices are reasonable, flavors are developed and there's something for everyone. Can't beat it!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Regardless that the wait for the food took a bit of time, the food was piping hot and very satisfying. Good portions for a hungry man. Vegan/vegetarian/gluten free friendly. I'd go back, which I rarely say.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

We love Aja Noodles, both Fairport and Brighton locations. we frequently order take-out for the convenience. The entree Thai Red Curry is my favorite, along with the soups; the Pad Thai and Bankok are good, and can be gluten-free by substituting the udon noodles w/rice. Eggplant in garlic sauce will make an eggplant-lover out of anyone. So many asian cuisines in one location.