“It's the best pizza in town!!”

J & L's Pizza Korner
Ranked #42 of 97 Restaurants in Fairport
Cuisines: Pizza
“It's the best pizza in town!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

The pizza is delicious and so are the subs. Everything that I've had so far is delicious. My favorite is the garbage wraps. You should try them!!!

• Visited October 2013

“Awesome pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

Just had pizza and an eggplant sub for my husband and I to share. It was delicious. Owner made it himself. We will be back for a garbage wrap before we leave. Last time we were on vacation we ate here almost everyday for lunch.

• Visited September 2013
Atco, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW! What great Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

From the moment I walked in the aroma of the food was fantastic. I had 2 slices of Pepperoni Pizza and a soft drink for under $6.00. The girl at the counter was friendly and quick and the Pizza was great. I will for sure go back when I am in the area again.

Fairport, N.Y.
“Great Subs, Pizza, Wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

For all the foods that clog the arteries, this is the place. Exceptionally tasty food, served quickly, and cheaply. Only downside is that it is a bit out of the way. Still, worth the trip, for the excellent eats.

Visited October 2011
Rochester
“ok...nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2009

this place was just ok. crust is a little on the thick side and doesn't really have much flavor. The sauce is the predominant taste here.