“GOOD FOOD-SERVICE--STAFF”

Ranked #64 of 99 Restaurants in Fairport
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Family owned and operated Italian bistro located in Faiport, New York, featuring traditional and contemporary Italian dishes, brick oven pizzas, paninis and wraps, and fresh salads. All items made in-house, to order, using fresh, local ingredients. In addition to in-house dining and take-outs, we also offer catering and semi-private dining for events. Come see us for Happy Hour and enjoy our awesome drink specials and half-priced pizzas and appetizers!
Fairport, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GOOD FOOD-SERVICE--STAFF”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

The ambience, friendliness of owner and staff. Excellent ricotta pizza and Penne Bolognese for starters.

Visited March 2013

Rochester NY
“The Best”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

For a great atmosphere, food that is out of this world and wonderful service you have to go here. For every birthday this is my requested gift - thats how good it is. This is hands down our favorite restaurant.
Love the open kitchen - you know the food is being prepared right there and it always tastes great.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Tornstrom
Miami
“Wonderful surprise”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

We went for dinner and I must tell that everything was very good.
Very friendly service, very good food and a nice place where you can talk without excessive noise.
I got Tilapia Putanesca, and it was almost perfect.
I don’t hesitate in recommending the place…

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank marlecz
Rochester, New York
1,980 restaurant reviews
“Just another nice visit...”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I guess I eat here on a fairly regular basis, because I'm seeing my own reviews popping up on the "recent review" list. But we do enjoy this Italian restaurant, located in a strip mall in Fairport, NY. Tonight, instead of Italian food, I changed it up quite a bit. I had a Caesar salad topped with steak, which was pretty good. The steak was tender and juicy, and the salad was pretty good as well. I must admit, though, I've had better Caesar dressing, as the flavoring just wasn't "there."

One other thing about this place. If you decide to sit at a table instead of a booth, especially those right inside the door, br prepared to wear a sweater..it can get rather cool back there in the winter.

Great place, though, with great service. We'll be back.

• Visited March 2013
Rochester, New York
“Great Greens and Beans”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

My Husband and I stopped there for dinner because we were in the neighborhood and a friend of mine had reccomended their greens and beans. He was right. They were awesome. I could have made a meal of them alone, with bread, of course. Our pasta dinners were perfectly seasoned and prepared and the cocktails great. We plan to visit again.

Visited October 2012