“DiBellas Subs”

Add it.
DiBella's Old Fashioned Submarines
Ranked #23 of 100 Restaurants in Fairport
Reviewed 30 June 2014

By far the best subs around. You can't beat the "everything" sub roll. I like the Godfather sub on an everything roll.

Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

The only place I'll go for a sub and my hubby has lunch here every Monday. Fresh bread baked daily, great selection of hot and cold subs and fresh baked cookies too! Atmosphere is retro 50's. Staff can be hit or miss depending on how many highschool kids they've got there that day but a small thing to deal with for a great sub!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Definitely a sub-shop. Ordered their small DiBella Dip, a roast beef sub. I have to say it was the worst I have ever had. Staff gave me the impression they know everything, customer nothing. Only interested in slapping a sandwich together and collecting the money. This place if not for me.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

There are a ton of sub shops around but how many can mae a great sub? Not many. Lots of average sub sandwichs but NOT DiBella's. I don't know what it is, maybe the bread, but one of the best subs ever had. I've eaten at DiBlla's many times but my first review of them. Not only are subs great but I don't think I've every waited more than 2 minutes in line.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

When I crave a GOOD sub sandwich I drive 20 miles to get a Dibella's!!! I must admit, I am a bread freak so if the bread is thin and tasteless I will pass. The bread is fantastic. I edge it a bit higher than Wegman's subs for the bread and overall taste. Plain and simple...best in the area.