Free cancellation until 26/07
US$112
Country Inn
US$138
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Rochester Monroe Avenue(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$91
ComfortInn
Towpath Motel(Rochester)
US$74
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsexecutive roomrochester areahole golf coursewedding nightindoor outdoor poolchocolate covered strawberriescouples massagebreakfast buffethot tubeastview malltwo queen bedsrochester nyhorizons restaurantmini fridgefitness centernew yorkart deco suite
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We reserved a room for a spa getaway. Our room was clean and we were greeted with a lovely cheese and cracker platter and sparkling wine. The breakfast buffet was very good with a lot of variety. Our server was very accommodating, even providing us with to go cups for our hot beverages. I received a massage in the spa. My massage therapist Sandra was wonderful. She took the time to ask about any areas to focus on and gave me a tour of the spa as I had never been there before. The massage was very relaxing. Sandra was an excellent massage therapist.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2014

In a nutshell, consistently good service, clean hotel, "boutique style" upscale atmosphere, wonderful lounge. cocktails, food, and first class live music -by a stellar trio called Roses & Revolutions on the Friday night we stayed. The staff (Jeff especially!) are caring, competent and kind. This is a great place for an upscale mini getaway -can't wait to visit again ASAP!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed three nights and have no complaints. The staff is exceptionally helpful and goes out of their way to offer assistance. Everything was very clean and new in appearance. The breakfast was ample and exceptionally good at $14 (those English sausages! the custom omelettes with ingredients like goat cheese and fresh spinach to choose from! the fresh berries and melons! the flaky croissants!). The gym is as good as a gym you'd join to work out--never seen a hotel gym this well-equipped. The pool is a bit small and not really set up for exercising, but it was pleasant enough. Rooms were big and comfortable with good quality furniture and bedding, classy toiletries, big fluffy towels, and an especially nice bathroom with a giant shower. Grounds are pretty and there are hiking trails heading off for miles if you feel like a good walk.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the back or with a forest view would be most desirable.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

It was my 7 year old's birthday and we were on our way back from a mom-son yoga retreat. We stayed here for a night. When the staff learned of his birthday - they did the most extraordinary thing for us. I can't say what it is b/c I'm not sure if they can do it all the time, but suffice it to say that it was one of the nicest gestures of any hotel I've ever stayed at. The hotel is wonderful inside, the food was excellent (we are dinner there) and the service was absolutely perfect. Good work folks, you've got a great thing going here.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 28 July 2014

i went for a pedicure massage and manicure and the massage was not worth it terrible an the pedicure was not good either an I couldn't do my manicure cause the lady said she had someone else but I had an appointment for all three I will not recommend this place to no one.im not satisfied

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank kobe r
Jeffrey D, Manager at Woodcliff Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Kobe R,
I would like to offer my sincerest professional apology for the service you received during your most recent visit to the Spa. We strive to ensure each guest has an Extraordinary Experience and it is evident that we failed to meet your expectations. I have shared your comments with the Spa Manager and she is taking action to ensure future inconveniences of this kind do not occur.
Jeffrey DiTondo