Free cancellation until 26/07
Renaissance Hotels
US$112
US$148
US$138
Comfort Inn Rochester Monroe Avenue(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$91
ComfortInn
Towpath Motel(Rochester)
US$74
TripAdvisor
All reviewsexecutive roomrochester areahole golf coursewedding nightindoor outdoor poolchocolate covered strawberriescouples massagebreakfast buffethot tubeastview malltwo queen bedsrochester nyhorizons restaurantmini fridgefitness centernew yorkart deco suite
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

After traveling for a week, we just wanted a comfortable, quiet room to relax for the evening for our anniversary. We opted for the dinner package at the Horizons restaurant, while pricey, was excellent and a beautiful place to watch the sun set over Rochester. We could have stayed and danced with the house band, led by Gap Mangione, Chuck's brother, but after traveling all week, decided just to head to our room with a bottle of wine. The breakfast buffet was very good as well. Would I stay there again? In a heartbeat! The only thing I would change is to request the scenic view. Otherwise, you overlook the parking lot.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We visited this Hotel & resort with our family for soccer tourney in Rochester. The grounds were absolutely beautiful & we could see rolling hills for miles from our room. The valet parking was free & staff very friendly. Great amenities such as spa , indoor/outdoor pool, lounge/pub with live music& comfortable rooms with mini fridge & bar sink. Would recommend this to couples or families.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were looking for a place to stay on our way to NH for a wedding and found this place. WHAT A FIND! Elegant but affordable. The staff were over-the-top in friendliness and were constantly asking if everything was okay or if they could do anything for you. And I'm talking everyone, from the valet all the way up to management.

The nine hole executive golf course is short but challenging. The "pro shop" guy was terrific. The course is fairly we'll maintained , but it the tee boxes needed cutting.

Don't bring the kids...nothing for them to do.

In short, we're coming back......soon.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have been staying here for the past 2 years on and off for business so thought I should write a review.
The rooms are as you would expect, although some are a little noisy due to air conditioning or ice machines if you are near one, this is not going to be a problem if you are used to an air conditioner but being from the UK it takes some getting used to. However the rooms are clean and if you get a room at the back of the hotel there is a great view.
Amenities: The gym is one of the best I have been to in a Hotel, lots of equipment and doesn't seem to get to busy the times I have been. There is an indoor pool in the winter, and during the summer there is a connected pool outside.
The bar is excellent, with great staff and there is often live music and the bar food is very good. I didn't play golf, but have been told it is a nice little course. I did have a massage and it was outstanding.
I think the hotel overall is a little on the pricey side, especially if breakfast is not part of the deal, and the breakfast buffet although good, again is over priced.
Generally speaking this is a nice place to stay and I would recommend it, although it is not a "WOW" hotel. Great for business users.

Room Tip: Ask for a room to the rear of the building, and away from an ice machine.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We reserved a room for a spa getaway. Our room was clean and we were greeted with a lovely cheese and cracker platter and sparkling wine. The breakfast buffet was very good with a lot of variety. Our server was very accommodating, even providing us with to go cups for our hot beverages. I received a massage in the spa. My massage therapist Sandra was wonderful. She took the time to ask about any areas to focus on and gave me a tour of the spa as I had never been there before. The massage was very relaxing. Sandra was an excellent massage therapist.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends