Free cancellation until 26/07
US$112
Country Inn
US$138
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Rochester Monroe Avenue(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$91
ComfortInn
Towpath Motel(Rochester)
US$74
TripAdvisor
All reviewsexecutive roomrochester areahole golf coursewedding nightindoor outdoor poolchocolate covered strawberriescouples massagebreakfast buffethot tubeastview malltwo queen bedsrochester nyhorizons restaurantmini fridgefitness centernew yorkart deco suite
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We were driving from Niagara to Syracuse after a long day of sightseeing and wanted to stop around Rochester. At first I was looking online at a Hampton but found Woodcliff instead. Thank goodness. It was lovely. We got there just in time to have dinner. LOVED it. Upscale, expensive, but wonderful. GREAT cocktails using premium liquor. I love Casamigos tequila and have never seen it used in a cocktail so for $11 i was extremely happy! The gnocchi w/pork belly was wonderful. Creative and delicious Caesar salad. My husbands rack of lamb was the best! I had the Salmon and really enjoyed it! We went back for the breakfast instead of getting on the road first thing cause we knew it would be good. It was a wonderful buffet! Fresh eggs, yogurt with fresh berries. Pefect bacon! etc. etc. $14 a person was a bargain (especially after spending days in Niagara!)

Room Tip: Online it said "room with two double beds" since we knew this would be a tight squeeze, I called and she said they were QUEENS!!! So i'm glad I called or else we would've passed on such a nice place.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Suzanne D
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I just read some of the reviews on Woodcliff and could not believe what I read! Were they in a different state!!! My family and Ihad taken a trip to Niagara Falls and stopped over here for two days to visit friends. As I am formerly from Fairport I was quite excited. The Woodcliff just made my trip 100% better. First let me say the customer service was phenominal especially Danielle at front desk. Yes it looks like a corporate structure on the outside but Don't judge a book by its cover ! The rooms were spacious and had all you needed and more. We were greeted in lobby with little desserts, The entire staff went out of their way to say hi to us. The restaurant was wonderful with awesome views. Buffet was plentiful with make your own omelets . The waite staff went out of their way to accomadate us. My daughter said the massage was the best she ever had. My daughter, husband and I have travelled extensively all over the world and I can honestly tell you we did not want to leave this resort. An what hotel room doesn't have an aircon near a bed . Really???? AS far as noise,maybe timing is everthing. their was a wedding party there but not out of control. Woodcliff is a hidden gem to me. We have already booked our next trip back and we cant wait. I am very picky with my hotels and the staff can either make a break a trip. Other than our stay at Four Seasons in Mauii, I would put customer service at Woodcliff right up there. Just one final note, I was so upset with our stay in Niagara falls, and we had a gorgeous 2 bedroom suite with views of both stars.They had 0 customer service ! This stay at Woodcliff deserves a 5 star rating!!

Room Tip: All they need is a little better lighting in bathrooms. don't know what side we were on,but it was great.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank rondela62
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

After traveling for a week, we just wanted a comfortable, quiet room to relax for the evening for our anniversary. We opted for the dinner package at the Horizons restaurant, while pricey, was excellent and a beautiful place to watch the sun set over Rochester. We could have stayed and danced with the house band, led by Gap Mangione, Chuck's brother, but after traveling all week, decided just to head to our room with a bottle of wine. The breakfast buffet was very good as well. Would I stay there again? In a heartbeat! The only thing I would change is to request the scenic view. Otherwise, you overlook the parking lot.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We visited this Hotel & resort with our family for soccer tourney in Rochester. The grounds were absolutely beautiful & we could see rolling hills for miles from our room. The valet parking was free & staff very friendly. Great amenities such as spa , indoor/outdoor pool, lounge/pub with live music& comfortable rooms with mini fridge & bar sink. Would recommend this to couples or families.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were looking for a place to stay on our way to NH for a wedding and found this place. WHAT A FIND! Elegant but affordable. The staff were over-the-top in friendliness and were constantly asking if everything was okay or if they could do anything for you. And I'm talking everyone, from the valet all the way up to management.

The nine hole executive golf course is short but challenging. The "pro shop" guy was terrific. The course is fairly we'll maintained , but it the tee boxes needed cutting.

Don't bring the kids...nothing for them to do.

In short, we're coming back......soon.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple