“Clean & Friendly hotel--we would highly recommed it!”

Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Falconer
Chicago, Illinois
“Clean & Friendly hotel--we would highly recommed it!”
Reviewed 1 August 2011

The Red Roof Inn in Falconer was on the lower end of the room rates for the Jamestown/Chautauqua area-- so I was not expecting much. Wow, was I pleasantly suprised! The room was exceptionally clean, beds were comfortable, the room was quiet, and the hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. In fact, after I checked out, I discovered that left something in the room. I called the hotel, and the front desk clerk put me on hold, and went and found the item for me . I was back in town the following week, and it was waiting for me at the front desk (thanks again Melissa!). The hotel was an excellent value for the money, and would highly recommend it to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Oneida, New York
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We enjoyed our stay and were amazed how quiet this location is. The location is close to a major Interstate but you would never know it. Everyone we met was very friendly and helpful. We both have worked in the Travel Industry and know great service when we see it. Red Roof is pet friendly and our dog had a great time too! Yes, we will stay again!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed 15 July 2011

I found the rooms modest but very clean and neat. The GM was very helpful with local information. A great price value relationship. I would visit again!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
Delhi, New York
Reviewed 6 July 2011

We came into the area for the large geocaching (GeoWoodstock event) in nearby Pennsylvania. I had made my reservations months in advance. I got a call the day I was scheduled to arrive from Melissa as it appeared the motel needed to move some things around. I got upgraded to a king room (with microwave and fridge) from a double and my rate actually went down for the weekend.

The room was nice. We had the first floor, so a sliding door to the parking lot. The room was clean, the bed was comfy, the internet seemed pretty solid and the TV was good. The shower had good water pressure and everything seemed really good. Considering we were only in the room for about 5-7 hours each day/night, clean and comfy was what I was looking for.

The desk people were great. I'm glad I got to see Melissa as I checked out to thank her for the change as the room was excellent and the fridge ended up coming in handy.

If I was in Falconer, I'd definitely stay here again.

My only big concern was my wakeup call didn't come Sunday. I worried about that when I called to request it Saturday night as the person didn't seem to put it straight through like the days before. Thankfully, my internal clock was used to getting up early, so I woke up without issues. That and the prices in the vending machines are a bit much. $2 for a bottle of water? I ended up saying heck with it on that.

Bottom line on this place -- it's good bang for the buck. If you are looking for luxury, this isn't it. But it's a solid place, was clean and was comfy.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Kansas City
Reviewed 26 June 2011

We picked up a coupon at the rest stop and decided to check it out. I first checked tripadvisor and there were good reviews. It was midnight and the place was packed. The room was very nice, clean and large. Microwave, fridge and coffee maker. The night manager was very nice and helpful. I would go again if we were in the area.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sumackc
jamestown-falconer
Reviewed 12 June 2011

we stay in jamestown -falconer new york for work , at the red roof inn, we came in an got 5 room's . the service was outstanding for the begaining , some of the rooms we normally get has refrigerators an micwaves , next day we had them place in our rooms , we stay some times 1 to 4 weeks at a time , the servicer here is the best we had yet . thank you for everything that you all did to make this the best stay ever, your new friend '' crowley l. miller '' aka pete :)

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Fredericksburg, Texas
Reviewed 10 June 2011

When we arrived, there was a garbage truck full of dead animals parked in the lot. The front desk clerk said that he would be leaving about 3 am. Yuk! People hanging around the entrance and snack room looked less than desirable.

Canceled my reservation and left.

Manager did call me the next day and apologized, but too late.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falconer
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer
Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown
Americas Best Value Inn Jamestown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamestown
Hampton Inn & Suites Jamestown
Best Western Dunkirk & Fredonia Inn

Been to Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer? Share your experiences!