“Undecided”

Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Falconer
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Four of us stayed here for two nights. While the beds were comfortable and the staff pleasant and helpful, it was the first time in my life just one of our rooms was cleaned and tidied while the other one right next door was untouched. Just as we had left it in the morning. Staff was rather unapologetic and finger pointed at one particular housekeeper as being at fault. I have never experienced this before in years of travel. Thank you for the experience, but you have lost my future business.

Room Tip: overall the experience was good, but you may not want an end room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank mindsense
ClevelandAM, Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. I'm disappointed in my staff's diligence in providing housekeeping service to your second room. Please accept my sincere apologies. This is certainly not the norm and I will investigate the incident further and take immediate corrective action. A Red Roof we strive to provide every guest an exceptional experience. I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to meet your complete satisfaction on a future stay.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer

Reviewed 16 October 2013

The Marietta Bassmasters club has been going their for 15 years ( sometimes twice a year) staff is great, facility is great and no rip off on price like the RED ROOF IN ERIE PA

Any one fishing Lake Chautauqua this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: Boaters ask for a room on the ground floor and on the front of the building
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Thanks for your "Best Red Roof" endorsement! Yes, the fishing is always good on Lake Chautauqua. We looking forward to seeing you the next time!
Happy trails.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I stayed at the red roof inn on 9/5 to 9/6/13 what a great place pleasant staff and clean newer rooms. Although every member of the staff that I dealt with were very pleasant I would like to mention Wilma who went out of her way to help me . A group of true professionals.

Room Tip: first floor has sliding glass doors to make it easier to get luggage in and out.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank bolaris10

Thanks so much for your kind comments about Wilma and the other staff. We pride ourselves on providing extraordinary service to every guest. When back in the Jamestown/Falconer area, or any city, we hope you'll make Red Roof Inn your choice.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

While traveling home to the Midwest through New York state, my mother and I stayed at the Jamestown-Falconer Red Roof Inn. (We like Red Roofs because we travel with our dogs, and the chain is very dog-friendly.) We'd planned to be there only one night, but Mom became ill early in the morning on the day we planned to leave. The front desk attendant helped by calling the city's emergency response team for us, but I didn't get her name in all the stress and commotion.

All seemed to be fine; but later in the morning, I had to call an ambulance to transport Mom to the hospital. The housekeeper (Cristina) informed the front desk clerk at the time (Wanda) that we were going to the hospital and would most likely not be checking out that day. They were both concerned about us, and Wanda went ahead and renewed our stay for another day. She was great -- she got us a reduced rate for the second day because of the stressful circumstances, which greatly helped ease my mind. After an overnight stay in the hospital in Jamestown, Mom was much improved and able to travel once again. I'd like to thank Wanda, Cristina, and the overnight/early morning clerk for their help and concern. They saved the day for us!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank fordcat

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at the Jamestown Red Roof Inn. It's great to read comments like yours about our staff - the team strives to be helpful in any way they can. I think our Team's caring attitude sets Red Roof apart from other hotels. Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again when in the Jamestown area. Safe travels!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

This Red Roof is a budget motel, and doesn't pretend to be anything more. The rooms are clean, but very bland, with a stale smell you'll want to ventilate out. The bed wasn't particularly comfortable. While I didn't experience any problems, this Red Roof is certainly mediocre at best.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Thank-you for writing a review about the Red Roof Inn Jamestown. We are committed to providing great service and a spotlessly clean room to every guest, and at a price significantly lower than our competition. I hope you'll consider staying with us again if your travels bring you back to the I-86 and Jamestown area.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

While meandering, late in the evening, the eyes begin to settle like the sun, thus the need for “A head in the bed”. I never tried Red Roof Inn, and this seemed to be close and a fair market price. The General Manager waited on us; the facility was clean, presentable and efficient, for what it is; under $60.00/night.
She offered an A.M. wake-up, not heard that offer in quite some time. No Continental, but the basics are in the room and vending machines abound. The other chains in the area were easily twice the cost, I would gladly stop again. Try it!

Room Tip: It's worth it considering it's half the cost of area competitors.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
RRI273, Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Thank you for your resent response on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to have received a good ranking from you. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we certainly look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

The carpets were filthy, bathroom dirty, the mattresses were horrible. This motel is in need of a complete renovation. I wish I could think of something positive to say about this place, but can't think of anything.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your recent review on Tripadvisor. Having a guest stay at our hotel and being very dissatified is unacceptable. We are glad that you brought this to our attention because now we are able to see where we need adjustments in our service. Please be assured that this will be addressed immediately. Please feel free to call us here at the hotel if there is anything we are able to do for you as we would like to have the opportunity to see you stay with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Falconer
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer
Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown
Americas Best Value Inn Jamestown
No photo provided
Budget Inn
#2 of 2 in Falconer
Hampton Inn & Suites Jamestown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamestown

Been to Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer? Share your experiences!