“A Warm Welcoming Haven During A Early Snowstorm”

Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Falconer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“A Warm Welcoming Haven During A Early Snowstorm”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We always enjoy staying at Red Roof Inns as we appreciate their pet friendly policy and feel they are consistently a good value for the price. I had called ahead for reservations for a room at this property, as we were approaching the motel, about 5 miles away the snowstorm worsened until it was very hard to see. So, we were very glad to be able to pull off the interstate and stop as planned for the night at this property. We were very pleased with our room, it was much larger than the ordinary rooms, and in very good repair and very clean. It had a great shower with fantastic water pressure and plenty of hot water. We had a ground floor room and loved that we could pull around back and park in front of the door and access the room through a sliding glass door as well as the inside hallway entrance. The sliding door was very secure with a bar as well as a lock to prevent entry. Brandon at the front desk called about 5 minutes after we got in the room to assure all was up to our expectations, which was a nice touch. He was also able to recommend a great place that delivered pizza so we didn't have to go back out into the storm. It was very convenient to walk our dogs right out the sliding door as there was a large open area next door that was perfect for letting them stretch their legs away from the road. This was one of our favorite stays at a Red Roof Inn property while on a 3 week long cross country trip. Would love to stay here again and explore the area more, Jamestown is a beautiful, friendly town in a lovely area of lakes. The Lucille Ball Museum is a great asset that is only a couple of miles from the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SouthwestTravelers
RRI273, Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review, regarding you stay at the Red Roof Inn Jamestown-Falconer. Positive feedback helps to let my staff know, that their hard work does not go unnoticed. I was happy to hear that your room was clean and comfortable, and that my staff made you feel truly welcome. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I first went to Jamestown, NY to visit my mother and was not sure what hotel I was going to stay at being that I wasn't familiar with what each hotel had to offer. My trip was for a total of 2 nights so I was hoping I would stay at the same hotel for both nights, come to find out that wasn't the case ! Due to the discomfort of the hotel I first chose. So for my 2nd. night I chose a different hotel and found it to b a little more comfortable but was yet again not satisfied ! The next month I chose to return to Jamestown to visit my mother again and that's when I decided to give The Red Roof Inn a try, and thank god I did ! I love the location, the room ,the service and the staff is excellent ! The room is so comfortable I never want to leave come check-out time and the and the staff is kind, courteous, and very attentive to my needs. I will always choose Red Roof Inn first for any and all future vacations !

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review, regarding your stay at the Red Roof Inn Jamestown-Falconer. It is our goal to exceed your expectations. I was happy to hear that your room was clean and comfortable, and that my staff was kind, courteous and attentive. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
London, Canada
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I needed a room at the last minute and found this gem. The staff were the best I have encountered for a hotel in this area. Their professionalism, knowledge, courtesy and " can do" attitude was amazing. The room is what I expected for this price point but it was clean, tidy and functional.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
I appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Red Roof Inn Jamestown-Falconer. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We hope to see you again soon.
White Lake, Michigan
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stayed here two nights while visiting friends in the area around the 4th of July holiday. This is your basic accomodations and as long as you don't have high expectations, it'll do just fine if you're just passing through. The hotel room, a superior king, was quite spacious and had a comfy bed, but the carpet was worn and in my opinion, in need of a deep clean. The bathroom was on the small side but was clean.

We had an issue with housekeeping skipping our room after our first night. We'd been out all day so by the time we noticed it, the time of day was after the housekeepers had already gone home for the day, but we were able to obtain more towels and that was fine. Upon checkout we mentioned this to the desk agent who only charged us for the one night's stay, which I thought was a nice gesture.

No free breakfast at this Red Roof but there are lots of affordable options nearby. Jamestown is tiny, so everything is real close, not walking distance, but close by.

Room Tip: The hotel doesn't have an elevator so keep that in mind if you have a second floor room.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Jamestown-Falconer. We strive to provide each and every guest with a clean room, great service, and at a reasonable rate. We truly appreciate your feedback to help us to continue to improve and provide our guest with the best lodging needs that we can. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future.
McKean, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I've been on the road for 17 years, so I've seen it all! This Red Roof Inn should be the standard I wish ALL hotels would follow. Have a concern? They fix it gladly. Want value? Here's the place for you. Want a nice view from your window? It faces the beautiful woods found in Upstate NY. Want a beautiful new style roomy room? Get the Superior King, you'll love the amenities!!! Now as for service, Brandon, Kevin & Wanda treat you like family. Why can't all Red Roof's be this nice? These fine folks set the standard for sure...

BAFeltz

Room Tip: Get the superior King if you're a business person
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank BAFeltz
RRI273, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Thank you so very much for taking the time from your busy schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments are very much appreciated.
Oshawa, Canada
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Four of us stayed here for two nights. While the beds were comfortable and the staff pleasant and helpful, it was the first time in my life just one of our rooms was cleaned and tidied while the other one right next door was untouched. Just as we had left it in the morning. Staff was rather unapologetic and finger pointed at one particular housekeeper as being at fault. I have never experienced this before in years of travel. Thank you for the experience, but you have lost my future business.

Room Tip: overall the experience was good, but you may not want an end room.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank mindsense
ClevelandAM, Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. I'm disappointed in my staff's diligence in providing housekeeping service to your second room. Please accept my sincere apologies. This is certainly not the norm and I will investigate the incident further and take immediate corrective action. A Red Roof we strive to provide every guest an exceptional experience. I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to meet your complete satisfaction on a future stay.
Marietta, Ohio
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The Marietta Bassmasters club has been going their for 15 years ( sometimes twice a year) staff is great, facility is great and no rip off on price like the RED ROOF IN ERIE PA

Any one fishing Lake Chautauqua this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: Boaters ask for a room on the ground floor and on the front of the building
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Thanks for your "Best Red Roof" endorsement! Yes, the fishing is always good on Lake Chautauqua. We looking forward to seeing you the next time!
Happy trails.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falconer
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer
Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown
Americas Best Value Inn Jamestown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamestown
No photo provided
Budget Inn
#2 of 2 in Falconer
Hampton Inn & Suites Jamestown

Been to Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer? Share your experiences!