US$86
US$82
Red Roof
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$124
ComfortInn
US$236
Hampton.com
US$165
US$145
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$130
US$90
US$79
US$148
US$137
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2015

The gentleman on the phone has a way of talking which can seem abrasive - I don't know if he has a hearing or a language problem - but once I arrived at the Budget Motel, I was delighted to see I was charged $56.00 a night (as of August, 2015) even on the weekend. There is one soda machine where one can purchase a can of soda for 75 cents - haven't seen that price in years! There is real plaster walls - and the motel and my room were very peaceful, quiet, and restful. There is a trick to getting the shower to work - the person at the front desk will demonstrate - I never saw anything like it - you have to pull down an item for the shower to work - I had some difficulty in the beginning but I figured it out. If you want Vegas, go to Vegas - if you want peace and quiet - come here.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank millk169
Reviewed 7 May 2015

Good place, but for the price there was no morning breakfast which was disappointing. However, the wi fi was good and the t.v. selection was good and the bed was comfortable. Also the town is within walking distance if the weather is nice and there is a quaint feeling about the city of falconer so it has a restful atmosphere.

Room Tip: ground floor is best as you can park right outside your room
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank cuddlez434
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is an old fasioned, no frills motel, the most affordable in the area especially in the summer. It remains quiet at night, unlike some other motels that seem to attract noisy guests who hang out in the halls at all hours. The budget inn is suitable for a short stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank dovidk
Reviewed 1 January 2013

We decided to take the Southern New York route on our way to Cooperstown, NY. Anyways, we were unaware of the sparsity of hotels or motels on I-86. Lesson learned. Anyways, we were getting very tired, and it was getting late at night. We found the Budget Inn soon after. I usually stay at the Wyndham Rewards hotels (Days Inn, Ramada, Knights Inn, etc), over 25 days a year, so I generally know what to expect from the lower tiered hotels. Anyways, I read the previous reviews, and I found the manager to actually be friendly, and not difficult in any way. Surprisingly, the internet connection was very good! We thought the internet connection would be terrible, and had been joking about it, so that was a plus. The room wasn't bad, and the bed was decent, so no major complaints. The price for one night was very affordable too. Just remember that hotels and motels on I-86 may be hard to come by, so book in advance!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank steelchess77
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Second time I have stayed here as I come from Florida to see Mom (87) at LSS assisted living which is within walking distance . It's an older establishment and has seen it days and is not luxury by any stretch of the immagination but serves my purposes well, TV, refreigerator and microwave. Several local rest with great food. A must try is the Belview right accross the street. Got a great rate for my 7 day stay and the owners are kind and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family