“family gathering” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Commack, New York
“family gathering”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

when first arriving we thought maybe it wasnt the best choice. the area is sort of factory and residential Walking into establishment wasnt impressed with greeting or deco. Sat down with a party of 13 at lunch time. the service was slow and there really wasnt anyone in the place. But have to say the food was really good. a few of us ordered lasagna and they said it was fresh and homemade. eggplant rollatini was excellent, stuffed shells were just as good. myself and husband order veal milanese and wasnt impressed. veal was ok but the topping had to many onions and not enough dressing. yes we should had asked for more dressing but didn't yes we picked onions off. Anyway for most of our guests it was great.Prices too were pretty good. Id go back again and try another dish

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank lb331

London, United Kingdom
“Not for locals only!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

You hear the phrase "locals eat there!", well whether your a local or not, this is a superior restaurant you should not miss! I have eaten there twice in the last 3 weeks and both times it was a major home run! The first time was with a party of 12 and we had appetizers, cocktails, main course a desert, all served efficiently and professionally! The food was superb and I must say the portions are hearty and good! Excellent bar, atmosphere and service.
Last night my wife and I returned and I again had Lasagna and I had to take some home, my wife had her favorite, shrimp franchez and again the service was friendly and with a smile!
If your in the Long Island area, do yourself a major treat and have a wonderful Italian meal. For both of us with tip less than $50 dollars. There are many Italian restaurants in the area, but you need to go to this one! Bella Napoli in Farmingdale. Parking is in the back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Michael F
Farmingdale, New York
“Good Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

My company is a few blocks away from this restaurant and we've had 2 holiday parties there as well as catered 2 big events at our office. All 4 instances were delicious. Their food is consistently good - from the family style pasta with awesome marinara sauce to standards like veal/chicken parmagiana and chicken Francese. The bar is very well stocked, the bartenders are quite friendly and the wait staff is good as well. They are very good to use for small parties (10-25) and I would highly suggest allowing them to cater home parties as well. the atmosphere is very dark inside. There are 2 separate dining room areas separated by the bar and a gorgeous espresso machine imported from Italy. I would suggest this restaurant for a romantic evening, a family night and a nice neighborhood place for friends. Enjoy!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Syndi G
Roosevelt, New York
“Wonderful restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

I just had my daugter's bridal shower here. I have to tell you I was very happy with the place. The food was delicious everyone was telling me how great the food was. The service was outstanding. They were so pleasant to talk to and helpful. The place was typical nice Italian restaurant with painting and lamps, nice. When I arrive everything was set up nicely. The portions and flavor wow. I had picked this place crossing my fingers because I had a baby shower in another restaurant and it was more expensive , less food, less tasteful. So I thought I was going to get less because it was cheaper but I received a lot more. The cake was included in the price. It was delicious and people was asking me where I got the cake. I told them I would recommend this place to everyone.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Evelyn G
Farmingdale, NY
“Mangia Bella Napoli”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

My Wife and I usually have lunch or dinner here at least once a month. The value of the Complete meals offered on the menu is only exceeded by the freshness and delectability of the dishes served.

• Visited June 2013