“Strive to maintain a high level of quality”

Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Farmingville
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is my second stay at this hotel, I was greeted by friendly smiling people at the front desk and was quickly checked in. The room smelled nice when I opened the door and the room was clean. Everything worked and was up to date, although the toilet was leaking in the tank but did not bother me. The light switch in the bathroom also had a hole in it but worked fine. I suspect the cleaning staff does not always notice these facility items and they don't get reported to the maintenance staff. The room was comfortable and had a small frige. The next morning I had the usual breakfast which was fine, nothing special but was what they service everywhere. If I had wanted something special, I would have sought out a local restaurant. i had a good night's sleep, the place was quiet and I really didn't expect any more. I would stay there again, its easy on and off the expressway and there are local places to shop if needed. Staff was pleasant and friendly, everyone spoke to you in the corridor and the front desk could not be nicer.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Everyone at this hotel is extremely nice and make you feel welcome. I have stayed at this hotel numerous times in the past 1 and 1/2/ years and they know me when I check in. Edna in the Breakfast Area always greets me and asks how my family is doing. You can tell she loves her job. I will continue to stay here if my job takes me in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My family and I stayed here for 3 nights 2 weeks ago. This was our first stay at the Hampton Inn. The hotel is starting to show its age. We had a room that smelled like mildew. It was pretty awful and almost unbearable. We think it was the dirty carpet in the room. We travel to Long Island 4 times a year to visit family and won't be returning to this hotel. There are better options available.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Craig078, General Manager at Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we may work to freshen our guestrooms and common areas. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay moving forward. We hope you will give us another chance to impress, should you visit our area in the future

The Team at the Hampton inn Brookhaven

Reviewed 8 November 2013

My husband and I stayed here, along with my in-laws, 10/31 and 11/1. We had a great experience. The management was very nice, and allowed my MIL to put some bags I had given her (they drove, we flew) in our room, as we were checking in very late. Check in was very quick. Our room was beyond clean. The whole hotel smelled very fresh and clean. There was not 1 thing I could say that was wrong. They give you a hot breakfast everyday from 6-10 everyday. They have an assortment of cereals, yogurts, make your own waffles, breads, rolls, muffins, bagels, eggs, and a meat. Also, juice, coffee, tea, and hot coco. There is also a 24 hr. make your own coffee, tea, hot coco counter near the lobby. The lobby is nice, and also the room where you eat your breakfast is available for lounging all the time. There are several TV's in there to watch. Free wifi as well. There is a computer station, with a printer, incase you need to print boarding passes or anything else. Next time I come to LI, I will most defiantly not even look any where else. There was an indoor pool and fitness center as well, but we did not use them. Our room was spacious. Bed was comfy. Bathroom was stocked and CLEAN!! My in laws felt the same way that we did. They also had a handicapped accessible room.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2013

A very nice respite on long island. Clean, comfortable rooms with a great staff always willing to help. The fitness center was big, clean and had new equipment,well above the usual for a Hampton Inn. I highly recommend the place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Craig078, General Manager at Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

esu3sgt,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel. I am always happy to hear when a guest enjoys there stay. I am glad to see that you enjoyed our newly renovated fitness center.

We hope see you again the next time you are in the area.

The Team at the Hampton inn Brookhaven

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Hospitality is a key word for this property. From booking the reservation, checking in, free breakfast and checking out, staying at this Hampton Inn exceeded my expectations. A friendly staff made the difference.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Richard D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about your stay. We take great pride in delivering great service to our guests and it’s always nice to hear when our guests are pleased with our hospitality.

We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

The Team at the Hampton Inn Brookhaven

Reviewed 24 October 2013

My husband and I recommend the Hampton Inn hotel. We have stayed here a couple of times and both times it was a great experience. The rooms are very clean, The staff was very courteous and helpful. The continental breakfast is definitely a plus. We went downstairs about 8:30 and there was still plenty of food left. For the price it is worth it to stay here. We researched other hotels and the reviews were not favorable. There weren't many choices of places to stay that had the continental breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our property. We take great pride in the cleanliness and service at our property and it’s always nice to hear that we all our hard work pays off. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

The Team at the Hampton Inn Brookhaven

Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmingville
Fairfield Inn Medford Long Island
Ramada Plaza Holtsville Long Island
Hilton Garden Inn Stony Brook
Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia
SpringHill Suites Long Island Brookhaven
Hyatt Regency Long Island
Hyatt Regency Long Island
#1 of 4 in Hauppauge

Been to Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven? Share your experiences!