“I like Friday's”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Farmingville
Cuisines: American
Newark, Delaware
“I like Friday's”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I was staying at the Ramada in Holtsville, NY and was told if I showed my room key that I would get $5 off any food item. Upon arriving I was seated quickly and Ashley my server introduced herself. I asked her about the discount and she was very responsive and said that she would check with her manager. She came back promptly with a smile and said that she could honor what I was told. I really didn't know what I wanted so I started off with the Chipotle Chicken Salad which was good. I thought I'd eat healthy but part way into the salad, I knew that wasn't going to completely satisfy me so I ordered the chicken strips which were fine. Ashley was very attentive, there when I needed her, not there when I didn't but always a glance away. Pretty good experience.

• Visited February 2013

Ronkonkoma, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friday Night Fun”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

It has a great atmosphere. Food is always excellent and drinks are awesome. I like that they have so many choices and come up with different specials.

Visited January 2013
Medford, New York
“Find a different Fridays!”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Been going here since they opened ...always hoping it would improve. The food is inconsistent...guess it depends on who's in the kitchen that night. You would think at a national chain restaurant it would always come out the same...not! My husband and I always sit at the bar to eat because we like to socialize but the bartenders are quite often too involved in their own world. I hate when I have to wave down a bartender to get a drink, more napkins, etc. Pay attention to your customers! The worst part of this place is the ladies room...soooo dirty...there is actually mold growing on the wall tiles! Yuk! I have mentioned this numerous times to the managers to no avail...still remains the same. I happen to like Fidays in general...good food, good value, fun atmosphere...but this location is the pits!

• Visited August 2012
Richmond, VA
“What can I say? It's a TGIFridays??!!”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Service was slow, but the food was pretty good and not too expensive if you stuck to the 3 for $12.99/$16.99 deals.

Visited August 2012
Marcellus, New York
“Not a normal Friday's experience”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

We were seated quickly at a hightop table by the bar, so we were able to watch the Olympics. The food was decent, but everything came out not very warm. We had a queso appetizer and the cheese was already re-solidifying. We also had a melted cheese chicken dish that came out after the appetizer, and the cheese on that was also cold. The service was pretty slow, and not very good in general.

Visited August 2012