“Good food”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Farmingville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The food tasted great and the service was excellent. We had several members of the family go there and they accomodated all of us with no problems. I would eat here again!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Excellent service and menu options. reasonably priced menu and the food was Fabulous.
Our server done everything to make our meal special and we went back 2 nights later for the same excellent service and menu options.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Went out for dinner. Standard TGIF. Nice friendly staff and all the normal stuff on the menu. Had a RibEye steak which was superb

Reviewed 19 February 2013

I was staying at the Ramada in Holtsville, NY and was told if I showed my room key that I would get $5 off any food item. Upon arriving I was seated quickly and Ashley my server introduced herself. I asked her about the discount and she was very responsive and said that she would check with her manager. She came back promptly with a smile and said that she could honor what I was told. I really didn't know what I wanted so I started off with the Chipotle Chicken Salad which was good. I thought I'd eat healthy but part way into the salad, I knew that wasn't going to completely satisfy me so I ordered the chicken strips which were fine. Ashley was very attentive, there when I needed her, not there when I didn't but always a glance away. Pretty good experience.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

It has a great atmosphere. Food is always excellent and drinks are awesome. I like that they have so many choices and come up with different specials.