“food is so-so”
Review of Limestone Grille

Limestone Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Limestone Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Burdick Street
Transit: Centro bus
Description: The American Arts and Crafts Movement blossomed at the turn of the 20th century on the tree lined streets of peaceful villages in upstate New York. The movement was a personal and architectural revolt against the ornateness of the Victorian style. This Movement sparked a period of design characterized by simplicity, honestly and integrity. Here in Fayetteville, Leopold and John George Stickley created Arts and Crafts furniture using innovative construction techniques which have endured as hallmarks of the Movement. The Craftsman Inn is dedicated to these Craftsman ideals. Look around, the designs that inspire the building, the chairs and tables, the lighting and pictures, all evoke that ideal. Our Limestone Grille was launched in 2008 as the heir to our more stately Craftsman House. The Limestone reflects the 21st century evolution of these concepts as once again a desire for a simpler, truer,more authentic approach becomes prevalent. Our dining room and lounge reflect clean, Mission style design but with warm colors, classic furnishings, and contemporary appointments. Our service staff and bartenders provide friendly yet attentive service, knowledgeable without being presumptuous, helping to create the sense of relaxed comfort we all seem to miss so much of the time. That end result is what inspires us to do the best we can.
Ligonier, Pennsylvania
“food is so-so”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

The Limestone Grille is very conveniently next to the Craftsman Inn which made it a nice place to meet traveling friends for a drink or a bite to eat.

DINNER - We stopped in for dinner after getting settled at the Craftsman Inn next door. The dining room was very busy so we ate at the bar. The service was very good. The barmaid was friendly. They have no beer on tap and a limited selection of bottled beer. We had a couple of beers and ordered a light meal. My husband ordered a salad and I ordered a wild mushroom bake. The salad was okay. The mushroom dish was very disappointing. The mushrooms were in a sweet sauce which was close to revolting and the pastry was rock hard.

BREAKFAST - I wanted to eat light and ordered a bowl of oatmeal. It was ridiculous. They gave me a large salad bowl full of oatmeal - enough to feed a family of four.

BRUNCH - We attended a brunch in the meeting rooms which was really a breakfast buffet. It was okay. The sausage was good.

• Visited October 2013

Central NY State
“Excellent overall experience”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My wife and I recently dined at the Limestone Grille on a Monday evening. We had reservations for 5:30 with a special seating request. We were greeted immediately upon our arrival and seated according to our request.

Our waitress (Kaela) stopped by a minute later and informed us of the evening specials and took our drink order.

Before our entrees arrived, we we served warm Parmesan Cheese bread to dip/spread with whipped vidalia onion & basil butter, olive oil with basil, or balsamic vinegar. Our house salads were mixed greens with grape tomatoes, dried cranberries and golden raisins, sunflower seeds, and topped off with crumbly blue cheese. The bread, dips, and salads were very good.

My wifes' entree was the Northern Italian Scampi - Large gulf shrimp sautéed with garlic, Vermouth, demi-glaze, fresh lemon and sweet butter. It came with 5 jumbo shrimp with rice and green beans on the side. My Seafood Pasta - Jumbo shrimp and sea scallops sautéed and tossed with sundried tomatoes and a parsley cream sauce, had 3 jumbo sea scallops and 3 jumbo shrimp over a bed of linguine and a slice of Italian bread with mozzarella cheese on the side. Our meals were served hot and were excellent.

Our waitress Kaela was excellent as was the dining atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent evening!”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Brought together 20 folks here for a dinner meeting and couldn't have been happier with our choice. Very accommodating room, good food, great service (Thanx, Michelle!) and perfectly set up. Came early to eat before the meeting and enjoyed great appetizers at the bar. Absolutely would come here again!

• Visited June 2013
Marcellus, New York
“Not good”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Not good. The food was luke warm and old and dry. No way was any of it fresh. I could go on and on but won't. It's definitely NOT worth the prices which are on the high end.

• Visited June 2013
“The restaurant's appearance looked nice......BUT!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I had dinner there last night and ordered the halibut, grilled, it was so dry I could barely eat it. My friend had some tartar sauce that helped me eat two bites......so disappointing for $28.00, with hindsight, I should have sent it back! I also had a salad that was tasty but very small, for the prices they charge, it should have been double the size!! Everyone else seemed to like their dinner, so maybe they just don't know how to cook fish. Our waitress was awesome and memorized our entire order, she didn't forget a thing!! Will I go back???.......Not too soon!

• Visited April 2013