Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We went here Oct 7 for my birthday and we had Derek as our waiter and overall we had a great experience. Derek was well versed with the menu--I ordered fettuccine Alfredo with peas and chicken and my husband ordered the seafood special. The restaurant has a nice aviance to it and was very clean. Our wine was very good--we both had the house cabernet which accented our meals nicely. Meals were brought out very quick and the portions were more than either of us expected. Both were cooked perfectly, well seasoned, and our waiter was very attentative to making sure water was always filled and that nothing else was needed. A very friendly atmosphere, hard working waiter, great food an over all a Great birthday!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

We chose Carrabba's for my birthday dinner because neither my boyfriend nor I had been there before. We ordered an appetizer and our meals. Each meal comes with a bread bowl. Our appetizer came before the bread bowl, then immediately following the appetizer our meals came so we didn't have time to eat. We were in the restaurant for an hour and a hafl total. The waitress only came back to our table once, and another waiter got us refills on our drinks. The food wasn't anything spectacular.

1  Thank Tiffany V
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Okay. It's a chain, and I don't typically review chains -- they're everywhere, and it's pretty good odds that you already knows what you're in for.

My kids and I first went here a couple of years ago, and we've been back several times. We all love it -- the atmosphere is comfortable & homey, and the wait staff have always been great. The kids love the bread with olive oil & spices, and we've really liked everything we've had on the menu.

Fancy enough to be a nice experience -- without breaking the bank. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Wednesday night meal. The place was slightly busy. Two drinks at the bar were expensive for a beer and a wine ($16). The waiter (Matt) was very attentive and knowledgable. Food came quickly and was good. Plenty of bread.

1  Thank F B
Reviewed 10 July 2013

My usual go to is an order of the mussels and a Caesar salad. The mussel are in a wine, basil & butter sauce, so good it's a must to dip some of Carrabba's crispy crusted bread into it. The salad is one of the best I have ever had, that creamy homemade taste topped with cheese.
Our last visit was a special, soup or salad, entre & appetizer or desert for $12 to $18! How could you go wrong? I still was able to have the delicious mussels and Caesar salad along with spiedino di mare. I had the combination of grilled shrimp & scallops, breaded & topped with a butter sauce. WONDERFUL. My husband had fried calamari (cooked perfectly), the Caesar & pasta sostanza which was sautéed mushrooms, artichoke hearts, & spinach topped with breadcrumbs. Very tastey.
The service was prompt and attentive. The atmosphere is a little dark & it is a little noisy when there are a lot of people as it is very open. It's always fun to sit by the kitchen & watch the chefs cook too. We have been to several locations of Carrabba's, and have enjoyed them all. Happy hour is 2 for 1 cocktails.