“Hometown visit”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #14 of 35 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Wheaton, Illinois
“Hometown visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

We walked in at 8pm and it was empty. The whole place smelled like garbage. I go to Panera's in Chicago area alot so I was surprised it was smelly, It did look clean.

Visited June 2014

Syracuse, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fast, clean and nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

I love Paneras for it's selection of food. I'm not too crazy about their prices, though. For example, I could go to the Olive Garden and have unlimited soup and salad and pay the same amount (with tip). If you are doing a takeout order I would make sure that your order is correct. I have often gone home to find something missing. Make sure that you use your reward card. This is the only feature that makes the pricing at Paneras more forgiving.

Visited March 2014
Cazenovia, New York
“Take Your Disinfectant When Eating In.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

This restaurant leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to cleanliness. Everything seems sticky, greasy, & the floors are covered with food particles. When we ordered our food, the staff was extremely friendly & efficient. When we were given our buzzer to let us know that our order was ready, it was sticky. The booth we sat in, was also sticky & had food particles on the seats & table. The partition on the side of the booth had visible greasy prints & pieces of food stuck to it as well as the seats. The seats are very worn & coming apart. Since I work in the same plaza that Panera is in, we go there once or twice a week. I have gone back to the same booth 3 or 4 times just to see if the conditions improved. I am sorry to say, they have not. I now am hesitate to order food & definitely will take out. It is unfortunate because the staff is friendly & it is a great location.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank mindra61
Syracuse, New York
“Think Panera is a reliable brand? Not here...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

The Panera at Towne Center in Fayetteville is hurting the brand. Compared to any other Panera in my experience, which includes some home stores in Missouri, this one is in serious trouble. Floors are dirty, crumbs on many surfaces, no overnight cleaning, dishes not cleaned well. Ordering and pickup are set up such that they are inconvenient (and always have been this way), but now there are too many chairs, never straightened, so it is hard to get around in the main dining rooms. I couldn't identify a manager, so easily spotted and hard at work in other Paneras.
Also, the wifi is on the blink!
If the franchise owner is listening: clean it up and make it welcoming and comfortable.
If headquarters is listening: you image is being tarnished by this franchise location.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank 8wellthen
Schenectady, NY
“Great stop for tired travelers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

Had a quick meal before heading to hotel after travelling. Better than a fast food restaurant. Only negative note was that we were not told the desserts were $.99 with meal. When we went back after eating, they were $2.99. Food was excellent.

• Visited August 2013