“Perfect Lunch Spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: www.tomatocafefishkill.com
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Great little place to relax and have a great bite to eat. I stopped in for a quick bite, eating by myself at the counter in the window, not expecting much. I had an absolutely delicious Cafe Grilled Cheese on peasant bread with both cheddar and gruyere (I couldn't decide which one, so the waiter suggested both!) with applewood-smoked bacon, and a cup of their truly amazing tomato soup. Looking around, other diners seemed equally happy with their selections, and everything I saw looked prepared to perfection. Looking forward to the next time I need lunch up in the Fishkill area!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

A relaxed and affordable dining experience. Lunch or dinner the menu is full of wonderful food. Try their Pizza it's delicious. The Nicoise salad is excellent either as a lunch or dinner. Tomato soup freshly made and if you are lactose intolerant you don't have to worry about dairy in it( Pure tomato soup) Their BLT with salad or fries for lunch is excellent especially the apple wood bacon. There is outside eating when the weather permits.

1  Thank Talkitup
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Cute little place. Good pizza but the specials are to die for! Special soups daily.
My favorite is the eggplant and apple. Nice to bring kids, he sell half dishes, so if you're not super hungry it's perfect!

Reviewed 17 January 2014

we stop in periodically - great lunch or breakfast place. Pizza is solid, and is everything on their menu

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Traveling through Fishkill, NY Tripadvisor steered us to Tomato Cafe for a Sunday morning breakfast. Thank you, Tripadvisor.

Baked eggs... worth the wait according to my wife. My Eggs Benedict were perfectly cooked and very good. Service was very good as well. I think this is a local's spot in town, at least I got that feeling. Sort of hip college bistro feel. Church pews for some seating. Pizza at night.

I get the feeling that Tomato cafe is a good find just about any time of day or night based on what I observed. I recommend giving it a go.