“OK - wouldn't go again”

Eleven 11
Ranked #10 of 92 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: American, Bar, International
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Mahopac, New York
“OK - wouldn't go again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

I guess it depends on what you chose..the scallops/definitely previously frozen and not well seared. Was it possible that they served instant mashed potatoes? The house salad dressing was off - not necessarily too 'vinegary', just not good. One person has the seafood pescatore - really full of calamari more than any other fish which really disappointed her. We never heard the specials before ordering, service was fine overall.........I think we all agreed that it was 'ok' but nothing special.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Patty M

• Korean first
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Love the bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Fresh quality food. Nice portions. Good beer and wine selection friendly staff. Very warm and welcoming bar. Wish it was closer to home so I could spend more time here.

Portland, Oregon
“Good service and a nice draft selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Sat at the bar on a Tuesday ($4 pint night). They have a very nice selection of draft beer including some you will not normally find on tap. Our bartender Denise was very friendly and easy to talk to. My colleague and I both had appetizers for dinner and everything was very tasty. I will definitely be back this trip and any future trips to Fishkill.

• Visited July 2014
Port Washington
“Disappointed with the food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Went here last Saturday with a party of 9 because the restaurant we wanted to go to was booked. It was the last weekend of restaurant week. Well I guess I now know why we were able to get a table. The place is nicely decorated. The staff was friendly and ok for attention. We ordered appetizers for the table of fried calamari, mozzarella salad and chicken quesadilla. We were excited because the appetizers were wonderful. But the meals disappointed. Two of us ordered burgers, simple you think but one came half cooked well and half rare, the burgers were just ok and the fries were steak fries and a little soggy. Others ordered Salmon, chicken and pasta dishes. All were bland to say the least. Not a place I would return to. Although it was not very expensive it was not cheep with no drinks it was $233.
Sorry but my recommendation it to go somewhere else.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Softball4ever
NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never a bad meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I've eaten here about a half dozen times in last 6 months, and have always found the food to be very flavorful and very consistent. A nice selection on the regular menu, and nightly specials of a seafood, meat and pasta choice make it easy to have too many things to pick from! And prices are quite reasonable for the portion, flavor and experience. Nice atmosphere, live music on the weekend. What's not to like...

Visited February 2014