Hilton Garden Inn Poughkeepsie/Fishkill
Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
US$104
Courtyard
US$133
Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$79
US$279
US$167
Residence Inn
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannice hotelthe hotel staffhudson valleyconvenient locationhot tubbusiness centerfrench toastcookiesmovie theatervery nice stayparking lotthe staff was greateasy accessfitness centerbreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2008

The property was clean and the bed was comfortable. I used the conference center which had two computers. They were the filthiest keyboards I have ever seen! This lack of attention to cleanliness put a distasteful mark on their overall image. The management obviously does not use this room.

Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed 24 April 2008

Stayed one night with JerseyGirl5555, daughter and some friends. After a long day cooking at the nearby CIA in Hyde Park, we ordered out some Chinese food. Wendy at the bar saw that we had a few famlies with young children and set up tables for the 10 of us at the hotel restaurant and brought out plates and utensils for us to use - for take-out ordered dinner! She was very helpful and reluctant to even accept a tip! Incredible service, I been treated much worse at 5 star hotels. Great for family, pool and gym is nice. Breakfast was great as well. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2007

Not a thing to complain about! Large, comfortable room with fridge and microwave. And it's quiet, too. Friendly staff, yummy breakfast with hot and cold choices, impeccable indoor pool. If I have ONE gripe, it's that the bathroom is a little small. But it's more than adequate. I've stayed at several hotels in the area, and this is by far the best one I've found.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2007

This is a good property. Justin the front desk clerk was pleasant and efficient at check-in. The room was clean and in good condition. I found the hotel to be quiet and not overly crowded for my mid-week stay. The location is good for Fishkill; however, getting up to Poughkeepsie and Hyde Park can take quite a while. There are a number of restaurants within walking distance and there is a Walmart Supercenter about a block away.

The exercise room was small and they didn't have much equipment. I had breakfast in the restaurant both days. I thought the food offerings were above average and the cook did a good job making omlettes, pancakes, and waffles. I couldn't quite figure out what the two ladies did in the restaurant. They occaisionally cleaned tables but there wasn't any real service going on.

Overall, I had a good stay.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
2  Thank Pigeon_Point_Pops
Reviewed 16 April 2007

This is our 2nd stay at this hotel, 1st time 3-24-07 for one night and from 4-123 to 4-15-07. First of all, the staff could not be nicer, from the maid to the staff in the breakfast room.

My grandkids loved the pool (even tho is is a little small)/ The rooms are very clean and look as though they get a good cleaning after each persons stay.

We got the same room both times, I guess because we had a smoking room.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with family