“Wonderful warm stay”

Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

Stay was great. Amazing customer service. Large clean room. Kitchen was wonderful. With a Walmart right across the street we were able to cook and eat right in our spacious room. Worked out great couldn't ask for a better stay

• Stayed: November 2012
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was able to accommodate you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 12 December 2012

I've stayed at Fishkill Extended Stay many times and plan to visit again. Staff is quick to please. Rooms have all the comforts of home, quiet and clean. Location is wonderful for travel within Fishkill, Poughkeepsie area. If anything was forgotten at home, there are many shopping areas to purchase what ever is needed. Good restaurants in the area as well. I would recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: I like corner rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2012

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to send your feedback. I'm so pleased to hear that we are able to provide you with all the comforts of a home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

super super hotel - our stay couldn't have been better! It was like home away from home. Room was roomy and extremely clean. Front desk people better than nice. Traveled with a pet. Not one problem. Would definitely recommend this to family and friends and will be staying there again when we travel to the area

Room Tip: I can't imagine there would be a bad room. We stayed on 2nd floor near elevator and stairs. Perf...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm glad that you (and your pet) enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 22 October 2012

We recently stayed at this property in Fishkill, NY and we were quite surprise as to the size of this room as well as what other items/appliances that are in this room.The front staff was very friendly. All of the appliances seem to be new and very clean.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to comment. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 19 October 2012

the room is clean and the little kitchen is very nice..the staff are very friendly and the hotel was very close to a lot of restaurants...nice view of the mountains....we stayed there with out little dog so its perfect if you want to bring ur pooch with you on your trip....definitely will stay again:)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

Reviewed 19 October 2012

I enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend this hotel for leisure or business. This is a great location, easy access to/from highway, shopping and local activities.

I was looking for a hotel with a reasonable rate and in a specific location. There rate wasn’t the lowest, but based on the location I booked the hotel. So glad I did, the hotel was clean and well maintained! Room was big and very comfortable. I missed a few of the usual amenities blow dryer & breakfast (for those who don't want to utilize the kitchenette).

The hotel staff was most accommodating and friendly! Checking in/out was efficient and fast. I wouldn't hesitate to stay with them again!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2012

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your comments. I'm so pleased to hear that everything was up to your standards. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 28 September 2012

I absolutely cannot complain on any level as I have stayed on 2 separate occasions.

I have had very early morning photo shoots in the area and trying to drive there and be well rested simply did not make any sense to me, so I decided to give this hotel a try, especially with the rate I was given and can absolutely state without a doubt that I would definitely choose this hotel again.

Staff was welcoming and courteous, rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and I really liked the fact that I had a small kitchen area in which I could keep some snacks and drinks on hand for when I was just in the room relaxing and watching tv.

You really can't go wrong with this choice.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Thank you for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at pou@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.