“Better than last time”

HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This is our second stay at the Hyatt House. This time we had a suite which was very nice. The breakfast was good and plentiful and the breakfast hosts were very attentive both days of our stay.

The front desk staff was helpful as usual.

If they could only get rid of the voice prompt reservation system the entire process would be much better. Your best bet is to book online and forget talking to a person.

Room Tip: Upper floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jean_likes_maine
There are newer reviews for HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Clean, conveniently located hotel staffed with pleasant employees. Their breakfast buffet has great Paleo options, instead of being the usual carb heavy fare served in most places. They have an omelette station -- made-to-order and very good ! I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank gsd_newfie
Reviewed 22 August 2013

From the moment you check in, there a feeling of warmth from the staff. The room was great, fridge, microwave, coffee bar, large bathroom, great bed and towels. There for a wedding and we had an after party from midnight to two at the hotel bar and lounge, without a hiccup. After staying at a Comfort Inn from Hell in Nanuet the previous night, this gave us reaaurance that the Hyatt appreciates travelers and gives them the best service and feature for our dollar.

Room Tip: Great little town and do take the walk across the Hudson, the hotel will give you directions.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 10,904
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I had the same issue as a previous review a few weeks before me. The hotel even used the same excuse. They claimed that there were weddings and due to a "family emergency" I was bumped. I made my reservation 7 months in advance!!!!
So at 10:00 pm, after driving 6 hours, I didn't have many choices. I was sent to one hotel only to find out the hyatt had booked me at another hotel. After this hotel shuffle, I finally made it to my sub-standard alternative that had a smell I will not soon forget. Thank you Hyatt Fishkill for starting off my 2 week road trip with such disappointment and aggregation.
I had already booked another stay in November, which I cancelled. I'll stay at the Hilton garden or courtyard by marriott instead.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank nhconants
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

First stay at this hotel and this newer Hyatt chain. Very friendly, great rooms (better than most). Great services such as gym breakfast, pool and bistro. it is also an excellent value and located in walking distance to restaurants

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Loved staying here clean courteous staff. Convenient laundry room excellent breakfast area I would stay again very clean rooms I liked the store area the decor was pretty nice little bar area too. The lobby was very nice.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Rreazon
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Received an excellent rate by Priceline. Greeting was exceptionally professional and warm. Room / with separate living area and kitchenette - was spotless. Everything was well thought out - plenty of plugs for recharging electronics- thermostat worked well - two very nice TV's - Station chart in each room - Good breakfast included in the rate. Just one suggestion - skip the fresh air spray prior to check in. I will stay here again in the future. I wish I had known about it earlier as I have stay in this area 3 or 4 times a year.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Fishkill hotels
Hampton Inn Fishkill
Courtyard Fishkill
Courtyard Fishkill
#7 of 14 in Fishkill
Residence Inn by Marriott Fishkill

Been to HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie

Address: 100 Westage Business Ctr Dr, Fishkill, NY 12524-2272 (Formerly Hotel Sierra Fishkill - Pougkeepsie)
Region: United States > New York > Fishkill
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Romantic Hotel in Fishkill
#4 Business Hotel in Fishkill
#5 Family Hotel in Fishkill
Price Range: £89 - £188 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Sierra Fishkill Pougkeepsie