“Nice property”
Review of Ramada Fishkill

Ramada Fishkill
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Nice place, quiet, friendly staff. Just odd for them to stick you in the back when rooms are available up front

There are newer reviews for Ramada Fishkill

Reviewed 16 May 2013

This hotel is horrible. We went up for a wedding in the area. The hotel smelled like old cigarettes. The bed was the most uncomfortable bed I ever slept in. The room was ill equipped. No refrigerator, 100 year old tv with terrible picture and the decor made me want to puke. Was no where near worth the $79 I paid per night. Avoid at all cost!

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Reviewed 10 May 2013

I stayed in this hotel for convienience only. Check-in was fine besides the fact that everyone who works there seems like its there first day only helpful people were managers (when u can find one) I finally get in my room and at first sight it didnt seem that bad until later that night when my son dropped a cookie and 2 minutes later the whole area was covered in an ant farm, yes ANTS they were everywhere which made me wanna really inspect the room and i was not surprised to see food and trash in places like behind the bed and dresser. The ants may not have been so bad if they had someplace to go but with no windows that open i was stuck with them for the night. I can go on and on with the complaints but why bother just save ur money and stay clear of this place!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Problems right from the start.Learned from my confirmation e-mail that reservation was locked in and couldn't be cancelled.Upon arrival I was greeted by two very young,inexperienced girl that had no clue what they were doing.I am a 65 year old man with a beard,if she had looked at me she might have called me Karl instead of Karol.We had been up since 4:30 am.so we wanted to eat,shower and sleep.I realized the hotel restarauant was a mistake when we were the only customers,but we were weary and dicided to try it.The waitress had no clue and even less personality.The steak was OK.The service poor.After dinner we went to the room which was very dated,no refrigerator,no flat screen,local channels didn't come-in.The high point was at about 11:30 when I was awakened by people hollering and partying in the adjacent room.At midnight I had had enough and called the front desk.Someone came up and pounded on their door and told them to quiet down,but it took 15-20 min. to happen. By then I couldn't get back to sleep for hours.While on our way to breakfast I tried to have a discussion with the man at the front desk,he didn't want to hear it.He also told me there was no manager on sight.I guess that the ball room parties take priority over hotel guests.Needless to say I am not happy. Karl Makela

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

What can I say? They booked my room under a different name, with the wrong room and my credit card. If I was paying $50 for the room, I would expect it. Rooms and hotel is outdated. The fan in the room squeals like a pig, the whole room itself is outdated. I am not pleased and have many more problems, luckily it's only for 5 hours.

• Stayed: May 2013