“Very Nice and Clean”

Hampton Inn Fishkill
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Was staying in the area with my family and found the Hampton Inn here to be very clean and an overall nice stay.
The staff was very friendly at check in and at breakfast, which was also very good and was a lot fresher than other hotels we've been to.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank SirReginaldWalliby
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us. We are very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you were able to enjoy time with your family in the area. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed here at Hampton Inn Fishkill and I will be sure to share your comments with our team and let them know that they helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon, we would love to have you!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I stayed here for a weekend with my family. The service was excellent and the rooms were impeccably clean. Even the free breakfast was delicious and satisfying. The staff was also incredibly knowledgable about local attractions to visit with my family. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank jaymastasawnduz

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. I am very happy that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet during your stay. I am also pleased that our staff was a part of your pleasant experience. I will share your comments with the team during our next staff meeting as well. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed here at Hampton Inn Fishkill and feedback such as yours helps us in monitoring all areas of the hotel, and is used as a tool to further achieve the high standard of quality for which we strive. I hope to see you again soon, when you’re ready to visit the Hudson Valley again please call me personally and I’ll be happy to make your reservation! Thank you again!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I'm not sure why, but there are a huge number of major hotel brands at this tiny exit off Rte 84 in Fishkill, NY. It would be easy to miss the Hampton Inn stashed behind a Ramada and neighboring Marriott Residence Inn, however, I found it to be fresh, welcoming and inexpensive. It had a terrific free breakfast as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Anne C

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay with us in Fishkill! As you mentioned there are many options in the Fishkill area and we are certainly honored that you chose us! While we are hidden behind other hotels, we like to think that we are the hidden gem of the Hudson Valley! We are very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast buffet! Again, I greatly appreciate your review, as it rewards our efforts to provide the highest quality service and value, and keeps us as Fishkill’s #1 Hotel! I hope we can welcome you back to the Hampton Inn Fishkill in the near future!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Fast check in check out. Efficient and friendly staff. Clean rooms. Nice breakfast too. Good value and location for checking out the area. W like the Hampton Inn and will stay there again. ONly negative experience is having to keep writing this review to get up to 200 CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DonaldKey
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

I want to extend a warm thank you for taking the time to complete a response on TripAdvisor! Your remarks about the pleasant stay you experienced here at the Hampton Inn Fishkill are greatly appreciated. It is the positive and kind comments, such as those that you expressed, which reward our efforts to provide the highest level of quality service and guest satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Fishkill in the near future!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We were very pleased with the accommodations and the staff was great. The location was easy to find and very central to areas of interest, also near a number of varied restaurants and shopping areas. It was easy to find our way around the area because of the location of the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Keith V

Thank you for your wonderful review of Hampton Inn Fishkill. Our entire team is thrilled that we are able to make your stay so comfortable and relaxing. I am very lucky to work side by side with so many great people that truly care and will go out of their way to make our guests happy! I was extremely happy to read that you found our Hampton Inn very clean and were able to enjoy the complimentary breakfast to start your day off right! We look forward to seeing you again soon during your next visit to the Hudson Valley!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Upon arriving at the hotel we were greeted by two very friendly desk agents. We were visiting the area with a small group of high school student athletes. At first the hotel seemed very nice. The pool area very clean and the hotel boasts how clean the rooms are and that the linens are totally changed before you check in. After a very long day all of the students and parents retired to their rooms. Soon there was a call to my cell phone ....panicked students screaming about bugs. We went to their rooms to investigate what they were talking about. The first room was on the 4th floor and in that room alone we saw six dead bugs and four crawling. One of the boys stated that one ran across his blanket. Next door was a girls room, there a girl was screaming that a bug as in her hair brush. Needless to say this set off a room inspection of all the rooms included in our group. there were several rooms with a bug problem, most of which were on the 3rd and 4th floors. After speaking with the front desk they confirmed that what we were seeing were stink bugs. I guess we should have been relieved when we read about stink bugs and found out they did not bite or sting.... but I don't know anyone that wants to pay for a place to relax and sleep with bugs non biting or not creeping around their room or crawling across their bed! She also stated that the property was full and that moving everyone affected was impossible. I did find out later that my sons room did get switched along with a girls room. My husband and I inspected our room and found a lot of dead bugs. It appears that the property knew about this problem and had maybe sprayed, hence all the dead bodies. I believe they could have been more diligent about vacuuming the rooms to remove all the dead bugs. I also think that knowing the problem existed they maybe should have inspected the rooms fully before releasing them into their inventory for guests. There was no further help offered by the hotel and no adjustments made to the room rates.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Susan, I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you and your group encountered during your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that the health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and as such, we work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and assure you the situation has been addressed appropriately. Again we apologize for any distress the situation may have caused and we hope you will give us another chance to show you the complete quality stay you deserve should you return to our area in the future. If we may be of any additional assistance or if you would like to discuss your stay further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I visit Fishkill a couple times a month, and this Hampton Inn is always the best. Great breakfast, clean rooms, lots of tv channels, and I love the complimentary 24 tea, coffee, and hot chocolate bar in the lobby.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Anthony U

We love having you here at the Hampton Inn and we are honored that you have chosen our hotel as your home away from home! It has been an honor to get to know you during your business travel to Fishkill and we are all proud to call you a friend here at the Hampton! I am happy to see you have noticed all the wonderful changes we have made from our upgraded televisions to 250 HD Channels to our breakfast buffet which we will soon be seeing new changes as well. We are continually looking for ways to improve to increase our guest’s comfort and your overall satisfaction! Again, thank you for your wonderful comments as they reward us in our efforts to provide a memorable experience in the Hudson Valley! We look forward to your next stay with us!