“Great value Hotel in the West Point area of NY”

Hampton Inn Fishkill
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Canandaigua, United States
“Great value Hotel in the West Point area of NY”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Great modern hotel with many amenities. Clean and fresh rooms, well equipped. Friendly staff. Great place to stay if you are traveling to the West Point, NY area or even to be within an easy commute to NYC.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Howard S
RyanSaunders, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, 8 February 2014
Dear Howard S.:

Thank you for taking the time to review Hampton Inn Fishkill! We're very proud to be the #1 hotel on TripAdvisor in Fishkill and we couldn't get there without your feedback. Our entire team is happy to have provided you with such a comfortable hotel stay. The next time you want to visit West Point, New York City or other local points of interest in the Hudson Valley, please come stay with us again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Yes, it does look like the place i stayed while visiting with my bro and his fiancee (now wife) for their wedding party. It was a nice hotel. I recommend it highly! The rooms were nice and the beds were cozy. I miss the comforter, because gosh it was so cozy and warm!

Room Tip: Luck is what you'll need unless you know where the good rooms are and how to nab them. I think t...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Claire C
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Hi Claire! Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hampton Inn Fishkill during such a special time for your family! We are extremely proud of our entire team's efforts to deliver a great guest experience, from outstanding warm service to the comfort of resting in our clean rooms featuring our “Cloud 9” bedding package. And you aren’t kidding; our “Cloud 9” bedding is so comfortable I even purchased a set for myself for my home! (Hampton Home Collection is also available to purchase online) We are delighted that you chose to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Fishkill, New York
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Always stay at Hamptons when possible and work crazy shifts and am there for weeks at a time so housekeeping can be hit or miss. The staff here is great, particularly Velvet. I've caught her a couple times now to arrange the best time to clean so I'm not in their way. Very accommodating.

Room Tip: I didn't ask but they put me in a room far from the front desk for less disturbance while on odd...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Bob D
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Fishkill. I also want to thank you for recognizing our housekeeper, Velvet. Many times housekeeping does not get mentioned by name, but our housekeepers are the heart and soul of our operation and work so hard to maintain an exceptionally clean hotel. I truly appreciate such kind remarks and will be more than happy to pass them on to our team during our daily meetings. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 2 February 2014

wonderful place to stay. clean, excellent warm breakfast with delicious fresh fruit. very clean, comfortable, excellent amenities, right off the highway staff couldn't be more acommodating. let us stay for late check out without any problem which was very important to us

1 Thank 22marieh
Thank you for sharing your experiences with the TripAdvisor community! Hampton Inn Fishkill prides itself on its friendly, caring staff and offering the 100% Hampton experience. I'm glad you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms and were able to start your day with our refreshed full breakfast buffet! We look forward to serving you again soon during your next trip to the Hudson Valley!
Worcester, United States
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Rooms were a good value. The hotel is in a good location, friendly staff. A nice assortment of food at the continental breakfast. We enjoyed the pool. However, the bedding on the sleeper/sofa was not changed and we could not use it for our family.

2 Thank Maxine A
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write to us about your experience during your recent stay! I am very happy that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast during your stay and I am also pleased that our staff was a part of your pleasant experience making you and your family welcome. We take pride in our hotel and we frequently make random checks of our guest rooms to ensure the utmost cleanliness, and that amenities are being maintained properly. Rest assured that the appropriate department heads have been notified of your comments and we have reviewed our policy to place fresh linen on each pull out sofa sleeper for each guest. I can assure you this will not happen again during your next visit with us. Again, I appreciate you bringing this to my attention as it allows us the opportunity to make improvements and refine our operation. Thank you and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future!
Mohegan Lake, United States
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Missing a closet and ironing board and iron. Room and bedding very clean. Bathroom was clean. Very quiet. Staff was very accommodating. Close to major highway. Close to various restaurants. Close to shopping.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

3 Thank Karen Z
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Hampton Inn Fishkill. I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us! We take great pride in our clean and comfortable hotel and we are certainly glad you enjoyed your stay with us! All 99 of our guest rooms are appointed with Hampton’s standard iron and ironing board located in our closets. However, because our closet doors are full length mirrors, it is easy to understand how it was missed. I hope that this did not inconvenience you during your stay, but please do not hesitate to call our Front Desk should you need assistance. Remember, we are here to help and are always looking for opportunities to impress you! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I like to stay at the Hampton Inn, whenever I visit the area. I am picky about the quality of bed sheets and the state of the bathroom - and this hotel is on the money. It is located next to the I84 exit, very clean and quiet; yet has many dining options within 2 miles. Staff is very friendly and helpful

1 Thank Zenghis
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Thank you for your kind review of Hampton Inn Fishkill! I'm glad that you found our location just of Interstate 84 very convenient during your travels. The Hampton fresh and clean experience is an important part of our Cloud Nine bedding collection and I'm glad you found it satisfactory. Please come visit us again soon, we love having you here!