“Bring ear plugs”

Hampton Inn Fishkill
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is a decent hotel for what it offers. The location is near the highway, the room is spacious and clean, the wi-fi is included and so is the breakfast.

The problem is that there is a very loud noise on the room, like an extremely loud bathroom fan, but impossible to turn it off. We were joking it was like trying to sleep near a jet turbine (an exaggeration, of course, but you get the idea).

The service was below satisfactory, since during check-out we mentioned the noise and the only "answer" we got was that "fourth floor rooms are the worst because they're closer to the machine room". Ok... I guess it would've been nice to know this last night...

Anyway, I will definitely prefer to stay somewhere else in order to get some rest after a long drive.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AstroJunq
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your kind words and constructive feedback on your experience. I’m so sorry for the noise issue you experienced with the fan unit in your restroom during your stay. Our maintenance staff works diligently to keep them in excellent condition and they will address the issue for future guests. We will keep your comments on service in mind as we continually evolve our offerings and hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area as we’d love to make your stay with us the best hotel experience possible.

Eddie Bello
845-896-4000
eddie.bello@cwhotels.com

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This hotel stay was money well spent. The room and amenities were clean and well maintained. The staff was extremely helpful. We would recommend this to a friend and would consider staying at this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Christopher D
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your experiences with the TripAdvisor community! Hampton Inn Fishkill prides itself on its friendly, caring staff and offering the 100% Hampton experience. I'm glad you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms, which feature our special Cloud 9 bedding collection. We look forward to serving you again soon during your next trip to the Hudson Valley!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We had a great room, great service, and outstanding breakfasts. Each day was something new. Highly recommend you stay at this location when in the area. It is a great location for doing business in the general area. There is a great shopping plaza just across the street and a movie theater. There is also a lot to do in the area when not engaged in doing business. The hotel has a very nice business center that was very helpful. Good in room computer set up and nice lap board. Totally enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Charles R
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your experiences with the TripAdvisor community! Hampton Inn Fishkill prides itself on its friendly, caring staff and offering the 100% Hampton experience. I'm glad you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms and were able to start your day with our refreshed full breakfast buffet! We look forward to serving you again soon during your next trip to the Hudson Valley!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I loved so much that as soon as we reached the entrance there was a very helpful gentleman with a smile and not delayed in serving us. The next day I felt even more welcome because the gentleman called me by my name and made ​​sure if we would have spent the first night quiet and well rested, which made my stay much more pleasant. Thank you so much for your kindness and beautiful experience that both I and my family enjoyed at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Xiomara D
RyanSaunders, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Xiomara D,

Thank you so much for your kind review of Hampton Inn Fishkill! It was a pleasure attending to you ladies during your visit and I'm so pleased that you enjoyed our clean, comfortable hotel. Please come stay with us again the next time you're in the Hudson Valley!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I was with a group of 40 and check in was quick and management was very pleasant. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was amazing. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel. The price was just right.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DRM5859
RyanSaunders, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear DRM5859,

Thank you for the kind words! Our entire team was very happy to welcome you and your tour bus group. I am glad that we lived up to our Hampton promise of clean rooms, comfortable surroundings and friendly service. Come back to the Hudson Valley soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I have stayed in a lot of hotels and this one was very nice, the room was very clean do to there house keeping staff, the house keeper that took care of my room ( Velvet ) did a very good job. the rest of the staff at all times make you feel right at home.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank dave c

Dear Dave,

Thank you for writing about Hampton Inn Fishkill! We're proud to be the #1 hotel in Fishkill and we couldn't do it without Velvet. Thank you for recognizing her efforts and for being our guest. I am glad to hear you found your accommodations clean and comfortable.. Do come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I've stayed at a number of Hampton Inn's and this one did not disappoint. The location was very good, ease of access to the major highways. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The various hotel staff were friendly and offered to assist me with anything I may need. The breakfast, as always was satisfying.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Larry,

I appreciate your input about your recent stay at Hampton Inn Fishkill! Our entire team works hard to consistently deliver an outstanding experience for all of our guests. I'm pleased that you were able to take advantage of our convenient location near I-84 and Route 9 and that you enjoyed our delicious free hot breakfast. Thank you again for your feedback, and come see us again soon!