Hampton Inn Fishkill
Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
US$123
Courtyard
US$122
US$80
US$128
Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$101
ExtendedStay
US$161
Residence Inn
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanindoor poolcomplimentary breakfast isgreat place to stayfitness centerwest pointoff the highwaynew yorkother hotelswould stay here againfresh fruitwafflesstaff was friendlycookieshudson valleynice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I was traveling across I-84 and it was getting late. I looked up the hotels in the area and I decided to stop at this Hampton Inn on Rte 9. It is located behind another property that looks older and run down. This hotel was very nice and updated. It was quiet, secluded and had plenty of parking. No outdoor electrical outlets so I couldn't plug in my EV. Besides that, I would stay here again.
Clean, friendly and quiet.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Paul_da_Bulldog
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay with us in Fishkill! There are many options in the Fishkill area and we are certainly honored that you chose us! While we are hidden behind other hotels, we like to think that we are the hidden gem of the Hudson Valley! We are very happy to hear that you found us conveniently off I-84 and had an enjoyable stay with us! Again, I greatly appreciate your review, as it rewards our efforts to provide the highest quality service and value, and keeps us as Fishkill’s #1 Hotel! I hope we can welcome you back to the Hampton Inn Fishkill in the near future!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I picked this hotel because of the location to Poughkeepsie. I was headed to a concert with my son and didn't feel like driving home that night. The hotel was clean. Front desk staff was really nice. Everyone down to the breakfast girls made it a pleasant stay. The beds were comfy and I really had no issues with the room at all. The complementary breakfast was more than adequate for us. And the coffee was really good. That could make or break the start of the day sometimes. I really recommend the dark roast they had. We used the pool. Was really warm ! My only wish is they had a changing area in there. Other than that, my son asked when we are going out that way again. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Thomas C
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Fishkill! I am pleased to hear that you found our location convenient being located south of Poughkeepsie just off I-84 and Route 9. You mentioned our complimentary breakfast a lot and we take a great deal of pride making sure our guests have the perfect start to the day! Arielle and Sona are wonderful warm personalities and I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed their service! We hope we can serve you and your family again in the very near future!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The staff here is excellent. They are friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a great location right next to I-80 and is convenient to everything in the central Hudson Valley on the east side of the river.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jack D

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Fishkill! I am pleased to hear that you found our team here very friendly and helpful. As General Manager, I have truly been fortunate to work alongside with such wonderful people who are genuine and care about each guest that we host. Our convenient location of I-84 does make access to many locations and attractions in the Hudson Valley very accessible. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Loved this hotel.We stayed here for 8 nights. It is clean, comfy beds, and very friendly people. Allso a good breakfast, lots of choice. Bread, cakes (make your own waffles), porridge, cereal and fruityoghurts. Near to nice places. You can take the train from Beacon to go to NYC. It is only a 1:15 hour ride. And a beautiful ride passing the Hudson river. Near to Sleepy Hollow, and the Hudson Walkway. When i come back to Fishkill, i will definitly come back to this hotel!! With special thanks to Amanda, who gave me her natural yoghurt (because they did not have this at breakfast.) I bought it the next day, and kept it in the fridge in the hotelroom. Allso thanks to Katia, the lady who cleaned our room, and allways so friendly with a smile on her face. GREAT HOTEL!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Michelelondon44

Thank you for your recent review of your visit to the Hampton Inn Fishkill! I am so pleased that you found such great activities to do while you visited the Hudson Valley! It is such a beautiful area with so many activities to engage in such as The Walkway over the Hudson or touring many of the historic areas and mansions. As you experienced, our location is very convenient to be able to take the train directly into New York City. I also want to thank you for recognizing our housekeeper, Katia. It is very gratifying to know that you found team, especially Katia, so friendly and pleasant during your stay. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again during your next visit to the Hudson Valley!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn Fishkill as part of a house-hunting trip for an upcoming move to USMA and found that this hotel aligned well with our budget and proximity to USMA. We could have stayed closer, but we prefer the Hampton Inn brand. The Hotel itself is easily accessible from the interstate and is tucked behind a Ramada Inn and next to a Residence Inn. The exterior was well taken care of and there was ample parking for all of the guests.

Check in was smooth and the front desk attendant (DJ) was very polite and welcoming. Later in the stay, he provided a great recommendation for dinner. We were given a second floor room; which we were nervous about as it was located immediately next to the elevator and our "Hilton profile" asks for rooms away from the elevator. Nevertheless, we didn't experience any issues related to hallway noise throughout our stay. The room was well kept and the housekeeping staff did a very good job cleaning our room each day. The bathroom had a shower/tub setup and the towels were all clean and fresh daily.

Breakfast was your typical Hampton Inn fare which offered a rotational hot meal of eggs and breakfast meat. They also offered the standard waffles, oatmeal, pastries, bagels, fresh fruit, cereal, juices, and hot coffee. I like that the breakfast hours are now 600am-1000am each day because we did "sleep in" one morning. In the area, there is a variety of places to choose form and the front desk has some restaurant menus. We tried the Red Line diner one evening and were very impressed. There was also a Mexican restaurant called Cafe Maya that was totally worth the trip.

Overall, we were very pleased with our stay. The rate was on par with the area, which is definitely a New York rate (we paid around $160/night plus taxes). The hotel was safe and we were pleased with the stay. It is located a bit of a drive from USMA (around 40 minutes) so we probably wouldn't stay here again and don't find it practical for people visiting the academy unless everything else closer is booked and you're Hampton Inn snobs like us. If you're in the area or just passing through on the interstate, then it's a great choice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank goldarch
RyanSaunders, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear goldarch:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Hampton Inn Fishkill! Our whole team is proud to deliver the finest hotel experience in the Hudson Valley. I am very proud that DJ's contributions stood out and he will receive special recognition for the role he played in your family's hotel stay. Our Housekeeping and Maintenance teams take great care to ensure that Hampton Inn Fishkill is in beautiful condition both inside and out and they are gratified to have their efforts recognized. I am certain that you will enjoy living in the Hudson Valley. We are honored to host travelers to West Point and we thank you for being our guests.