A fellow NYorker who knows this area, so this hotel worked best for me vs being in Manhattan.
I've had my share of hotel rooms-travel a lot on business. Experience worse than this Quality Inn...
1. Parking limited to nine spots, count them myself..1st come 1st serve or you park on the curb/neighborhood streets
2. Entrance stairs have to haul your luggage to enter the main door
3. In room...very small room, busted deadbolt lock..In 1st site, when I checked in the room there was a condom wrapper side line on floor close to bed. Good to know people are using protection!
4. Water pressure on the low side. Been to impoverished countries and the water pressure was way better than this
5. Breakfast decent, good start to your day..coffee, orange juice, yogurt, bagel, microwave, toaster in the lobby ONLY etc.
Overall, get what you pay for, remote location on Jericho Turnpike. Try staying at a central NYC hotel and pay 3 x as much...Thanks!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Inn Floral Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Floral Park Hotel Floral Park
- Quality Inn Floral Park New York