“Nice dinner.”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean/Continental/Restaurant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good food (creative Mediterranean) and service. I ordered the soft shell crabs which were the best I’ve had in years.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If not due to mosquito bites, I prefer to enjoy their lovely outdoor atmosphere. At my request, that moved us quickly indoors. Quite client comfort oriented and pleasant staff!

The indoor ambience is just as nice. My grilled octopus appetizer is tender and one if the best I have savored. My family appreciated their steaks and the fresh vegetables that were prepared well!

Thank Elsa C. L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had an event to celebrate my nephews graduation. The service for our 19 guests was just ok. The calamari was a bit on the chewy side. The clams were not consistent, some were nice, some not so much. Ceaser salad limp. For my main course I chose a pasta dish made with sun dried tomatoes and artichoke, the ingredients were obviously from a jar. I was just expecting a better meal since it displayed so many trip advisor awards of excellence. Dessert was vanilla pudding in champagne glass....classy! Sorry about being so blahhh but it was what it was. Sorry

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a wonderful place to meet up with good friends. We were able to hold a conversation and no one rushed us. The menu options were extensive and the food nicely done.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely brunch on the outdoor patio. It was very comfortable even though temperatures were in the 80s.

Mimosa or Bloody Mary was included in the $19.95 price. Screwdriver was also available. Fabulous muffins! The normal brunch menu was expanded slightly. We enjoyed scrambled eggs with generous bacon portion, a Greek chicken dish, and shrimp/lobster agnolotti. All delicious. Followed by coffee/tea and chocolate mousse.

Our reservation was 2pm. Brunch ended at 3pm but they did not push us out, allowing us plenty of time to visit.

This was our first visit to Crabtree’s and we enjoyed it tremendously.