The hotel rooms are clean and well appointed, updated and nicely decorated, sort of what I expect from the Red Roof ads. But beyond that this was not at all the experience I have had at other places in this chain. Lobby looks like an abandoned bus station with a single couch and an unstocked vending machine. Best thing is that it is close to the airport. The beds however are awful -- rock hard, no sort of give, combined with a single so soft pillow that is almost useless. No extras in the closet. The front desk person when I checked in was nice enough, but they had lost my reservation and seemed to want to argue about that rather than just offering me an open room that was exactly what I had reserved. We only took the room because we were so exhausted and not at all interested in finding an alternative late at night -- and there is little else right around here to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Flushing is located in the heart of downtown. We are minutes away from USTA National Tennis Center (Home of the US Open), Shea Stadium, downtown Manhattan and LaGuardia Airport. Guests may relax at the Botanical Gardens, Flushing Meadows Park, or enjoy a city tour of Manhattan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Flushing New York - LaGuardia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Flushing Hotel Flushing
- Red Roof Inn Flushing New York - LaGuardia Airport