“Atrociously Awful”

Best Western Queens Court Hotel
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Flushing
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The staff of the hotel is highly unprofessional and rude. I have been a longtime customer of the Best Western Group in the US and abroad, but has not seen an unpleasant staff (Best Western Queens Court, Flushing). They have cheated me and denied the AARP advantage when the room is booked in Mother's Name (Age, 58 and we showd a valid ID proof) and the counter. They charged $50 more when we checkedin at 12th July midnight. This has caused considerable trauma to me and my mother. I am deeply disappointed by this treatment and feel atrociously wrong. This is inhuman way to treat your longtime customers.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mainak G

Reviewed 24 June 2013

This hotel is my favorite as it is located the most convenient area with lots of good reasonable restaurants and traffic access to the stadiums and airports. Staffs are so friendly and helpful. Every time I stay at this hotel I feel at home as they remember my name and face. I will never ever go back to Manhattan where hotels cost more than $300 a night!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Satoshi S
Reviewed 19 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I book a room for my friend. However, I mess up the dates. Best Western tried their best to accommodate us and adjust the date for us right away which avoid a lot of trouble for us. In addition, the location is the best.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Frank C, General Manager at Best Western Queens Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Thank you very much for taking time to write the review. It is our goal to achieve the care of our guest. Thank you again for choosing Best Western Plus Queens Court Hotel. Frank C.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

It was an red eye flight. I arrived hotel at 9.00 am. I have made my reservation earlier, and I am a regular customer to this hotel.
The front desk asked me to pay additional $30.00 for early check in (that means they have rooms available). I told her I am a platinium member of BW, and they should not charge me. She then changed and said they do no have any vacant room available.
I came back to teh hotel a 10.15 am again, I met the owner. the owner advised me to book for additional night earlier than the day I supposed to check in, so that I can have room available when I arrived.
This is ridiculous!! the woner just tried to squeeze more money from her customer, without considering I was her regular customer.
Finally, when they saw me tried to call BW to complaint, they immediately offered me a vacant room, and that was the same type of room that I booked for. the room was not been rented the last night.
Very upset with this Asian Owner's policy.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Frank C, General Manager at Best Western Queens Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

Dear Mr. Law: Thank you for your comments. I have instructed our front desk clerk to work with you when we have room available in the morning. See you next time while you in Flushing. Frank Chen

Reviewed 16 April 2013

All furnishing are vey old, and never improved sine more ten years. The beds become very soft without body support and are very uncomfortable. The air condition systems are very old too and are not truely turmo controlled, it makes huge noices when running and it is eitehr too clod or too hot. The room is very dry.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank RCMayo

Thank you very much for your comments. We are doing the carpet and wallpaper replacement , the AC units some already replaced. Frank Chen

Reviewed 9 April 2013

This hotel was very pleasant, all the staff were very interested in making your stay a good one. Nice place for the price and location. Parking is next door and very convenient and secure. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking time to write. We will work hard to keep the hotel more comfortable and pleasant. Thank you very much again. Frank Chen