“An unexpected layover because of bad weather.”

Best Western Queens Court Hotel
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Flushing
Reviewed 14 January 2014

My visit to New York last week was unplanned, After standing in line for many hours only to be told there were no flights at the very least for a couple of days I needed to find a hotel. I had no knowledge of any of the hotels near to the airport so booked through the airline help phone. I arrived at the hotel reception around midnight and checked in. The owner was very kind and solicitous and gave me all the information that I needed. I had a room on the 9th floor which was clean, a bed that was very comfortable and a clean bathroom. Over the next few days I was treated very well by the staff and helped in anyway I needed. I feel they made every effort to make my stay as enjoyable as I could expect in the circumstances. The location gave easy access to the subway and downtown and also locally it was safe and the shops and restaurants were a few minutes walk. I also experienced a very slow flow in my shower but this is an experience I have seen in many hotels so as long as the water was hot I was fine with that. This location was great value for money and smiles from the staff helped make my days waiting for a flight so much better. The breakfast was great and I can only think that the bad comment I read was from someone who ate breakfast later rather than earlier. I couldn't have eaten some of everything there was such a variety. I would not hesitate to use this hotel again if I am ever in a similar situation. Thank you to Mr Chen.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Best Western Queens Court Hotel

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I do not recommend staying here...the reason are staff was not friendly made check in a hassle..the breakfast area was luke warm coffee and very little else...they hooked me up with cab service that was a rigged service between the two parties and would only take cash

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Gregh616
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Hotel is in good location, and reasonable price. We've been there many times before. However, we were in 6th floor this time, and the shower pressure was so low. When asked a hotel manager, we were told that is its normal status, and nothing need to be done. In addition, they do not place coffee and cups on the table unless we ask them to do so. Really bad experience this time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jinghua L
Reviewed 6 January 2014

location of the hotel is good for the value. I alway stay here when ever I come to New York because it is very convenient to shop and eat and I could alway bring back things to the room or take a nap.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2013

The hotel was decently clean and the location was fantastic, but on the downside I had two pairs of my shoes stolen out of my room and despite trying to contact them to complain, nothing was done. Be very careful with your valuables at this hotel!

Room Tip: Make sure you have a safe in your room!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emma W
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Inefficient check-in (very long wait) despite me being the only one checking in at the moment, unfriendly and expressionless service of the stuff, dirty linen (doubting whether it has been replaced after previous guest stay coz long and short hair hanging from the towels), dirt easily seen everywhere, If not for location consideration, I would never have chosen to live here. each time booking it, feel nightmare is coming

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Shen X
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The hotel is near the flushing Main St. metro station. It is very convenience to get to the Chinese restaurant in flushing. However, the equipment of the hotel seems very old. And this hotel would charge you 10 plus credit card transaction fee per extra person per day if more than two people occupied the room. In the late night, you can hear the sound that airplane makes. It is not a big problem for me but a big problem for my mother.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank zhuangqdcn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flushing
Ramada Flushing Queens
Flushing Central Hotel
Flushing Central Hotel
#9 of 18 in Flushing
Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington

Been to Best Western Queens Court Hotel? Share your experiences!