My visit to New York last week was unplanned, After standing in line for many hours only to be told there were no flights at the very least for a couple of days I needed to find a hotel. I had no knowledge of any of the hotels near to the airport so booked through the airline help phone. I arrived at the hotel reception around midnight and checked in. The owner was very kind and solicitous and gave me all the information that I needed. I had a room on the 9th floor which was clean, a bed that was very comfortable and a clean bathroom. Over the next few days I was treated very well by the staff and helped in anyway I needed. I feel they made every effort to make my stay as enjoyable as I could expect in the circumstances. The location gave easy access to the subway and downtown and also locally it was safe and the shops and restaurants were a few minutes walk. I also experienced a very slow flow in my shower but this is an experience I have seen in many hotels so as long as the water was hot I was fine with that. This location was great value for money and smiles from the staff helped make my days waiting for a flight so much better. The breakfast was great and I can only think that the bad comment I read was from someone who ate breakfast later rather than earlier. I couldn't have eaten some of everything there was such a variety. I would not hesitate to use this hotel again if I am ever in a similar situation. Thank you to Mr Chen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose this charming Flushing, New York hotel ideally located minutes away from La Guardia Airport, Shea Stadium and downtown Manhattan attractions.Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Queens Court Hotel, where guests will find friendly customer service, clean accommodations and easy access into downtown Manhattan, New York. This Flushing area hotel boasts well-appointed guest rooms, each featuring cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Additional amenities include a fitness center, business services and meeting facilities. Guests staying at the BEST WESTERN Queens Court Hotel will be close to a variety of local restaurants as well as the subway into downtown New York City. Guests can visit key New York attractions including Times Square, the Statue of Liberty and the Rockefeller Center. Less than two miles from this New York hotel, guests will be able to catch a Mets game at Shea Stadium or visit the USTA National Tennis Center, home of the U.S. Open. Visitors will also be able to enjoy a relaxing day touring the Queens Botanical Gardens or walking through the beautiful Flushing Meadows Park. The hotel also provides convenient access to St. John University, the Citifield Stadium and the Jacobs Javitz Convention Center.The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Queens Court Hotel is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Flushing, New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Queens Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Flushing
- Best Western New York City
- Flushing Best Western
- Best Western Queens Court Hotel Flushing, New York