Actually, this was the only hotel room available when my flight (among several) was canceled. Seedy neighborhood, small rooms, stale smoke odor, torn old towels, flickering bath lights, rude front desk and a TV that had most channels in Chinese. I'd never go back here, if I can help it. Not for female travelers and certainly not for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prince Flushing Hotel is 3 miles from La Guardia Airport and 1,600 feet from Main Street subway station. Guests at the Prince Flushing Hotel can enjoy a flat-screen TV with cable channels and WiFi in every room. Free weekday newspapers and coffee makers are also provided. A continental breakfast and coffee are offered in the lobby. Queens Botanical Garden is 1.2 miles from the property while the Queens Zoo is 2.3 miles away. Yankee Stadium is 10.6 miles from this property, and New York City is 14.4 miles away. This property is also rated for the best value in Queens! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Prince Flushing Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Flushing Hotel Flushing
- Flushing Comfort Inn
- Prince Flushing Hotel New York