for you. I had no problems with it... Overall, it's a pretty decent place to stay while in NY. The hotel is within walking distance to the end of the 7 line (Main St.) Breakfast from 7a-10a is good and basic as you get to make your own waffles but get there early as some item will not get re-stocked once they run out... Wi-fi access was basically crappy as we got none! Got hard wire cable from front desk instead. Lots of great places to eat in the area also. The staff at the front desk was very helpful with general info for directions and stuff... My main issue with this hotel is with house keeping, like many places they simply do not clean properly... mainly with dusting...so if you're allergic to dust then stay elsewhere...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prince Flushing Hotel is 3 miles from La Guardia Airport and 1,600 feet from Main Street subway station. Guests at the Prince Flushing Hotel can enjoy a flat-screen TV with cable channels and WiFi in every room. Free weekday newspapers and coffee makers are also provided. A continental breakfast and coffee are offered in the lobby. Queens Botanical Garden is 1.2 miles from the property while the Queens Zoo is 2.3 miles away. Yankee Stadium is 10.6 miles from this property, and New York City is 14.4 miles away. This property is also rated for the best value in Queens! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Prince Flushing Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Flushing Hotel Flushing
- Flushing Comfort Inn
- Prince Flushing Hotel New York