Lowest prices for your stay
£156
£102
Fully refundable before Fri, 15 Mar
Breakfast included
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews free breakfast rice porridge front desk hotel is located nan xiang subway stop citi field convenient location neighborhood toothbrushes congee refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

Overall for the money this was a great stay. Our room was very clean. We loved that there was a tea pot. A few minor negatives but nothing too bad. Very limited amenities. Our room was in a quiet section which we were very thankful.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2019 via mobile

The reception is not polite enough. They ask for deposit for every little thing. Deposit just for stay 100 dollars.deposit for plug adaptor 50 dollars.deposit for cables. Early check in? Nottt. There is an old lady at breakfast and staring at you when you eat. If you dont like something from the breakfast items she will not let you eat others. Haha . But overall is a decent hotel at queens. At reasonable price.i would stay again here.rooms are big.clean.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2018

I have stayed at the Asiatic Hotel in Flushing about 10 times, and I like it. A lot. I simply refuse to pay $300 a night in Manhattan. I pay around $100 to $125 a night at the Asiatic and I get more: refrigerator, microwave, wood floors, king bed, or twins. My room is always spotless, they never make a mistake with my reservation. They arrange a car to take me to LaGuardia or JFK, always much less than a taxi, always on time. OK, some of the staff here struggle with their English, but I don't care, they are super efficient and never make mistakes. Don't be put off by the entrance, it doesn't look like much. It is not glamorous. But, inside the hotel, inside the rooms, everything is clean, modern, efficient, and perfect. I love this place.

Room tip: I prefer the rooms on high floors (7th to 9th). Facing the front of the hotel. I also always request a refrigerator + microwave.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank TJ L
Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

Good location to public transit, off beaten path otherwise- less than 10minute walk to the #7 train into Manhattan. Takes about 45min to get into city from Flushing with easybtransfers anywhere at Times Square it Grand Central Terminals. Never felt unsafe walking to & from hotel, even at night. And we were two women with young boys (6&7yo). They will call a taxi with a flat rate to the airport for you as well. Could use some more options for breakfast. Lots of pastries & bread. Could use some hot scrambled eggs, waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit. Asian options as well. Lady working breakfast was very sweet to our boys always saying hello & goodbye. Easy process with check in/check out. Not a good place to stay if renting a car. Nowhere to park next to. I believe they have a valet that can park it in a nearby lot for a fee though. Beds were clean & comfortable. Nice big bathroom and room. Plenty of space for us 4.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank WanderlustBer42
Reviewed 10 December 2018

It is far from Manhattan but if you are in no rush and want to save money, this is a solid place.
I felt safe and it is convenient to get food for on the go!
Very close to the airport. I took a bus to the airport which was great.
Breakfast area was very clean, good job there!
Close to the Mets stadium.

Date of stay: June 2018