“Great Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The pizza is delicious but their Grandma Pizza is outstanding! Try anything on the menu besides pizza and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

While on business trip...I ordered Cascarinos from my hotel. The food arrived very hot and fast. The portions are HUGE..... Price is fair. The food itself was sooooo good. I will def order from Cascarinos if I stay in Flushing again....

Reviewed 18 November 2012

My favorite is the grandma pizza, which to me is the best in Queens. They also have a dining room for dinner or lunch entrees which is also very good.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Cascarino's has made a name for themselves, they're even in CitiField. I've had their eggplant pizza (delicious!) and decided to be a little more adventurous. I tried their St. Peter's fish and was happy I did. Was very happy with their cavatelli marscapone too. They're not as expensive as other Italian restaurants in the area (Villaggio, Due Ponte, etc.) because it's considered a pizzeria, but the food is just as good as the others.

Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

Food was okay - ordered the brushetta shrimp. Waitress was rude. Definitely not somewhere I would return.