Fairfield Inn New York LaGuardia Airport/Flushing
  • Restaurant
US$147
US$124
  • Breakfast included
Hotel de Point(Flushing)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$144
Asiatic Hotel - Flushing(Flushing)(Great Value!)
US$147
Travelocity
US$519
Hyatt.com
US$144
US$113
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsindustrial areapolice academylaguardia airportshuttle serviceroom was cleannew yorklimited parkingfree parkingthe hotel staffgreat customer serviceyogurtstreet parkingcomplimentary breakfastciti fieldmorning flightan overnight staycollege point
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Upon landing at LGA we were informed that our 10pm connecting flight had been cancelled. The scramble was on for many travelers as we attempted to find accomodations. As soon as the phone was answered at this Fairfield Inn I was put at ease. A shuttle driver came to get us and check-in was a breeze. We got a good rate considering how many hotels were turning customers away. The property was exactly what I've come to expect at Fairfield - clean, friendly staff, comfortable rooms, plentiful breakfast buffet. What a welcoming and pleasant end to a stressful and exhausting day! The food we had delivered was awesome too. Although an unplanned visit, "all is well, that ends well"!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Fairfield are all somewhat from a cookie cutter model. I rate this one a bit higher for their friendly and helpful service. The rooms are clean. The breakfast buffet had a nice variety of hot and cold offerings. They are a bit pricey, but no different than other local hotels. They run a shuttle to the airport and other local locations. Parking is a bit challenging, but at least it's free.

Room Tip: Stay away from the street where the car alarms go off every 30 minutes
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Daveflstc07
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Don't be taken back by the surrounding area. Lots of construction as they are building the NY Police Academy across the street and cannot cross College Point into hotel. Turning on side street and entering around back of hotel is tight, but once you're inside the efficient desk clerk removes any doubt. We quickly went up to our hotel room and it was spotlessly clean, plenty of towels and comfortable bed. TV great, too.
Only downside was the loud A/C unit that is under the window and only one elevator causing long waits when leaving your floor.
Complimentary wi-fi in room and breakfast made this night's lodging prior to morning flight a good choice. Shuttle runs on 1/2 hour so we did arrive early to LGA but not a problem.

Room Tip: Floor 3 was quiet and didn't hear planes but that could be the A/C was loud.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SRQtravelqueen
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here in May 2014 during an international layover. Rooms were spacious (for NY), affordable (for NY), clean, and the staff was very welcoming. We used the shuttle to LGA without issues. Great stay and great hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DecaturTraveler09
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I have stay here before but it's been a year since I was last there. To my surprise the management came out to greet me and welcome me back. I then had a beautiful letter welcoming me back from the Front Office Manager on the bed in my room.
The entire staff is so hospitable it's so refreshing. They will do whatever they can to make your stay memeorable and stress free. Plenty of choice to choose from that deliver on a regular basis to the hotel. I stayed for eight days and ate at the hotel for 7 of those days.
Easy access to NYC or what ever direction your going. I love this place and it's staff.

Steve Ezyk
UBC
Colorado

Room Tip: Order food delivery if your without a car. Many many choices!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business